xbox 360

menace-II-society

I just got my xbox back from repair like 2 weeks ago and i think its broke already, it was working fine this morning then i went to turn it on a couple hours later and their is no picture or sound and the green lights are not lighting up. Their is nothing wrong with my hdmi cable coz it still works when i plug into my laptop and even tried using the YPbPr but it still doesnt workLooks like im gonna have to send it off again for f*ck sake.Has this happened to anyone else ?

I still need to send mine off but I swear they dont send out cardboard boxes any more?
nah they dont just use any box
what about polystyrene and that though cos they were sayin they can fob the damage off as damaged in transit. How do I wrap it and sh*t?

I still need to send mine off but I swear they dont send out cardboard boxes any more?
what about polystyrene and that though cos they were sayin they can fob the damage off as damaged in transit. How do I wrap it and sh*t?
Wrap your 360 in bubble wrap.. Do it quite thick so theres no problemsAnd I used newspaper to pad the 360 up doesnt move around in the box/Unlucky menace.. If your out of warranty and If its not red ring.. Just say it is when you call.. Cos they normally charge if you say its not red ring when your out of warranty

yeah wrap it up with something like polystyrene so it cant move around in the box and that should be it.

Is it out of warranty?Cos I think they give you a warranty for a few months after they repair it.. So you can just tell them the legit problem whatever it isThats what they did to me anyway.. Think you can check on Xbox repair site with your repair number for the warranty information

Is it out of warranty?Cos I think they give you a warranty for a few months after they repair it
well i got it back like two weeks ago so their must still be warranty on it
http://service.xbox.com/servicesignin.aspx. Check the warranty status through thereThink you either need the Xbox Customer Support Service ID or you just signSelect you device and it should say Warranty Status: blah blah