Annoying habits other people have.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

over talking, like my mum will just chat and ill get pissed off like why u talkin nonsensethen i feel raw for even thinking itjust hate when people ramble, i can get impatient at times like just get to the point and f*ck off let me do my thing
literally just talking to my mum and had to cut her offshe asked me why i was going so fasttold her im getting to the point.

Guest Flat Ericó
over talking, like my mum will just chat and ill get pissed off like why u talkin nonsensethen i feel raw for even thinking itjust hate when people ramble, i can get impatient at times like just get to the point and f*ck off let me do my thing
literally just talking to my mum and had to cut her offshe asked me why i was going so fasttold her im getting to the point.
read that as "had to cut her up" was gonna smh at you

people walking slow in the underground im tryna get somewhere u c*ntlittle pricks watching me. gonna skewer this yout next time he looks anywhere but at the floor
this is a killer, the way i had to slide round some woman the other day trying to get past, whilst she just strolled along

When people but in when you're talking. You're saying something and they say "OOO YEAH THATS LIKE WHEN I..."Even if you correct them and say "lemme finish" real quick you can just see their beady little eyes consumed by their own story just waiting for you to STFU so they can they what they want which is usually f*ck*ng irrelevant anyway.