Annoying habits other people have.

Eskay Jones

My mum when she holds the remote with one hand and presses the buttons with the otherPeople who block up the pavement by queing or talkingPeople who are always in a rush
:lol: :lol:
co sign all a them thohate seeing people bite their nails or lick their fingersalso hate it when people eat secretively (dno if anyone knows what i mean here)
I do this. At uni will be munching crisps out my bag or sweets out my pocket slyly.To try and deter people from asking for some, that is something i really hate.Do i f*ck*ng look like World Aid?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ppl that laugh at their own jokes. ". Ppl that laugh too loud, it aint a competition. Ppl that laugh.
i laugh at my own jokes, because they are funnymy laugh is very loud, people tend to turn around an stare when they hear it

My mum when she holds the remote with one hand and presses the buttons with the otherPeople who block up the pavement by queing or talkingPeople who are always in a rush
co sign all a them thohate seeing people bite their nails or lick their fingersalso hate it when people eat secretively (dno if anyone knows what i mean here)
I do this. At uni will be munching crisps out my bag or sweets out my pocket slyly.To try and deter people from asking for some, that is something i really hate.Do i f*ck*ng look like World Aid?
Oh come on lol, if I saw someone pulling sh*t out there pocket and munching in secret I'd make a deal of out it and let everyone know

thats what i cant take its too sly

thats what i cant take its too sly
i bet you look both ways too, check no one is watching, like some shift cartoon character,AND THENcrush the crisps with ur tongue to try and be quiet

Chewing the inside of their mouth.......I do that but it pisses me off when another does it?Sneezing without covering your mouthEating chicken with 2 fingers, plucking the sh*t like your from Frinton-on-seaDriving slowPicking your nose and then rolling the boogers with your thumb and index and flicking the sh*t like nobody clocked youReading Religious Books in public - Keep Thy Religion To Thy SelfYou can see I already have The London Paper, Why you trying to give me another one?Chicks with no BACK but when they walk past you they switch up and arch their backs and side to side itBRONZA

Chewing the inside of their mouth.......I do that but it pisses me off when another does it?Sneezing without covering your mouthEating chicken with 2 fingers, plucking the sh*t like your from Frinton-on-seaDriving slowPicking your nose and then rolling the boogers with your thumb and index and flicking the sh*t like nobody clocked youReading Religious Books in public - Keep Thy Religion To Thy SelfYou can see I already have The London Paper, Why you trying to give me another one?Chicks with no BACK but when they walk past you they switch up and arch their backs and side to side itBRONZA
Oh my god, how did I forget this? All of a sudden about 2 years ago white women just turned some horrible shade of orange. Any girl that does this needs to sort there life out.

slow walkers walking infront of you, just strolling like they are in the park on a summers day. feel like kicking them in the back people who talk loud over the phone asif the person on the other end couldnt hear them if they were talking normally

Chewing with their blasted mouth open, especially chewing gum. All slurping up the place with your fenké fenké moutFFS
I came in to post a similar reply.One time I was at the cinema with 2 of my boys (back in the day) we were watching some proper intense scene all suspense and quiet....all I cud hear was their f*ck*ng chewing!! Had to ask them to shut it, literally.

Got a couple of ones about busesPeople eating chicken and chips on the bus and you know they haven't washed their hands then when they done they lick the same fingers that have been touching all over the nasty bus.People who because they speak in a different language think they can talk 3 times louder on the bus.People who have waste mobile convos, some girl come on the 321 yesterday chatting bare fraff had to laugh at the guy next to her he was getting bare pissed so she come off.People who repeatedly press the bell the other day i must have heard it pressed multiple times must have drove the bus driver mad wouldn't have blamed him for driving into a shop front.

Loud Jamaican is a habit.There was some loud woman with bare piercings at the walk in centre bare yelling because the que was long, walking up to the counter to ask why the people were being served so long.I mean really how inconsiderate is that.Then she starts saying "I have things to do today", "Money to make", "KMT", "Rassclart" and the usual Yardie catchphrases.I was next in line though so I just smiled in que.Was still jarring.

Got a couple of ones about busesPeople eating chicken and chips on the bus and you know they haven't washed their hands then when they done they lick the same fingers that have been touching all over the nasty bus.People who because they speak in a different language think they can talk 3 times louder on the bus.People who have waste mobile convos, some girl come on the 321 yesterday chatting bare fraff had to laugh at the guy next to her he was getting bare pissed so she come off.People who repeatedly press the bell the other day i must have heard it pressed multiple times must have drove the bus driver mad wouldn't have blamed him for driving into a shop front.
lol

Ppl that laugh at their own jokes. ". Ppl that laugh too loud, it aint a competition. Ppl that laugh.
i laugh at my own jokes, because they are funnymy laugh is very loud, people tend to turn around an stare when they hear it
it's over between us.