Socially Awkward Penguin reveals your socially awkward moments

Steven

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons

If a sex scene comes on with the family viewing we'll all just say things to make the moment more awkward - 'That guys got no technique' 'she could of at least shaved' 'at least pretend to enjoy it sweetheart'.Stuff like that.

Imagine you watched monsters ball with your family lol
I did this! Went to see it at the cinema with my mum. First scene, he's banging a prostitute from behind. I just waited and waited. Half way through the film when it was a non-awkward scene I got up and sat elsewhere. Was glad for that because there were more sex scenes coming. That was the last time I went to the cinema with my mum. We agreed that as soon as we left.

Guest Lemons
Imagine you watched monsters ball with your family lol
I did this! Went to see it at the cinema with my mum. First scene, he's banging a prostitute from behind. I just waited and waited. Half way through the film when it was a non-awkward scene I got up and sat elsewhere. Was glad for that because there were more sex scenes coming. That was the last time I went to the cinema with my mum. We agreed that as soon as we left.
LOLs