Socially Awkward Penguin reveals your socially awkward moments

Steven

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you just get up and leave the room during a sex scene, that is more embarrassing than sitting there watching through it hahaha
init, and lol@ moving seat away from ur mum coz there's sex on the screen. ur still in the same room as her. it's these kind of attitudes that lead to ppl like e15 thinking he can wash AIDs out of his japs eye with a bar of soap.

Guest Triple XXX

another awkward onejammin with ur boys n a few chicks u watchin TV then a f*ckin tampon advert comes onits like the sex scene with parents but weirderi cnt even describe it the atmosphere is jus wierd, i dnt kno y but its like no one wants to look at another personor break the silenceu jus pretend it never happened

How can you just get up and leave the room during a sex scene, that is more embarrassing than sitting there watching through it hahaha
init, and lol@ moving seat away from ur mum coz there's sex on the screen. ur still in the same room as her. it's these kind of attitudes that lead to ppl like e15 thinking he can wash AIDs out of his japs eye with a bar of soap.
LMAO. Is he still about?

Guest Triple XXX
dnt get why tampon adverts are awkwardthats some immature tingthem adverts do actually drag on, that woman with the deep voice chattin sh*t about goin swimmin
i dnt see y its awkward either but for some reason it jus isdnt seem like sutin u jus talk about over a meal or sutin

I remember when my whole family in Birmingham was watching Notorious and the sex scene between him and Kim came on.My grandma was there too. Was hoping she'd get up and go to the kitchen by the time it came on but it was too late.The way the room went silent. Everyone was tryna act so sensible and like it weren't embarrasing them.The awkwardness was alot.

Guest Flat Ericó
also the wear a condom adverts wen ur mums in the room o sh*t thats the worse one
how old is this guyhow old r u ally u watchin bare tv with ur mumses
this
Coz our mum's haven't kicked us out for bringing guns and police raids to her house.
Haha

also the wear a condom adverts wen ur mums in the room o sh*t thats the worse one
how old is this guyhow old r u ally u watchin bare tv with ur mumses
this
Coz our mum's haven't kicked us out for bringing guns and police raids to her house.
Haha
PMSLdeaded
:rofl: