INNOCENT WHITE BOY SEDUCED BY EVIL MUSLIMS

streets.

The shocking picture of a white boy aged 11 being 'converted' to Islam by radical preacherThis is the shocking picture of a young, white schoolboy being converted to Islam by a cleric linked to a radical Muslim hate preacher.The bewildered 11-year-old, who gives his name as Sean was filmed repeating Arabic chants and swearing allegiance to Allah.The boy is prompted throughout by controversial cleric Anjem Choudary, a follower of exiled hate-preacher Omar Bakri Mohammed.article-0-0584D057000005DC-274_468x369.jpgThe incident was filmed during a demonstration by Choudary's Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah group in Birmingham city centre earlier this month.Choudary, 42, was one of the masterminds behind the protests at the homecoming parade of heroic British soldiers in Luton earlier this year.He praised protesters who branded British troops 'murderers' and later appeared at a press conference flanked by thugs who took part in the demo.Choudary defended the young boy's 'reversion' to Islam but admitted his parents were not with him and were not consulted. He said: 'The child was genuinely interested in Islam.''The boy told us he wanted to become a Muslim and, of course, some people are intellectually more mature than they are physically. I don't see there is any harm in thishttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...m-Choudary.html

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what pisses me off about these "stories" they brand every muslim in one catagory and nothing but.....i think the annoying thiing about these stories is the headline.. MUSLIM in caps.. attracts attention and gets more hate ... rubbish

when people like that are allowed to preach on our streets its a fail.
What papers do you read btw? Do you like Nick Griffin btw?
Choudary, 42, was one of the masterminds behind the protests at the homecoming parade of heroic British soldiers in Luton earlier this year.He praised protesters who branded British troops 'murderers' and later appeared at a press conference flanked by thugs who took part in the demo.Did you not read this bit btw?? I take it you agree with these extremists being alowwed to preach then?

Choudary, 42, was one of the masterminds behind the protests at the homecoming parade of heroic British soldiers in Luton earlier this year.He praised protesters who branded British troops 'murderers' and later appeared at a press conference flanked by thugs who took part in the demo.Did you not read this bit btw?? I take it you agree with these extremists being alowwed to preach then?
And that is the only thing you took away from that whole article of foolishness? Seriously? I bet you read a BNP pamphlet and had a paradigm shift. Iidot

And that is the only thing you took away from that whole article of foolishness? Seriously? I bet you read a BNP pamphlet and had a paradigm shift. Iidot
lol, i dont want no trouble.

don't let the media fool you about Choudary I was fooled earlier this year by gmtvChoudary came on twice and explained the demonstration it was against that regiment who were coming back that regiment had murdered and raped innocent peoplethe official files on it can be found online on the red cross website (red cross or a next charity nothing to do with Islam)and that's why he was protesting in Lutonbecause I made a topic cussing himbut I looked into it deeply the sun and gmtv are just running a propaganda campaign against him & muslims

don't let the media fool you about Choudary I was fooled earlier this year by gmtvChoudary came on twice and explained the demonstration it was against that regiment who were coming back that regiment had murdered and raped innocent peoplethe official files on it can be found online on the red cross website (red cross or a next charity nothing to do with Islam)and that's why he was protesting in Lutonbecause I made a topic cussing himbut I looked into it deeply the sun and gmtv are just running a propaganda campaign against him
lol at believing that, this aint america.

stfu you fat racist paki

stfu you fat racist paki
Button it you fake italian c*nt.

Dont even waste your time replying to ignorance it will only decrease your IQ.

stfu you fat racist paki
Button it you fake italian c*nt.
Frank?? :lol: what are you talking about brother... you dont want it... youll get eaten quicker than free take away

don't let the media fool you about Choudary I was fooled earlier this year by gmtvChoudary came on twice and explained the demonstration it was against that regiment who were coming back that regiment had murdered and raped innocent peoplethe official files on it can be found online on the red cross website (red cross or a next charity nothing to do with Islam)and that's why he was protesting in Lutonbecause I made a topic cussing himbut I looked into it deeply the sun and gmtv are just running a propaganda campaign against him
lol at believing that, this aint america.
so the red cross had to deal with these people interview them gathered informationput the report online. Where it says these british soilders killed innocent men and rapedgirls. You going to tell me its a lie?its not on al quieda website it is on a reconised world charity who name that british regiment as the ones responsible and you refuse to belive it? im at work but will find the link and post it