Sign in to follow this  
Platinum50

how many beats you make in a month?

Im trynna make a hundred beats before mid july, I got like 12 and started 5 days ago. I dunno if I can do it but its worth a try.Whats your average or most amount you have made in like 30 days? (Finished, exported/rendered beats)

i dont make that many per month anymorei used 2 do one a day for the first year or somost ive seen is Squizzle the grime producer, makes like 4 or so a day every day

One sec do people only export stuff that meets their personal standards? Or anything they finish?I got a mate who vowes to finish and export everything he makes so hes got loads of beats but he thinks about more than a third of them are air. I only really export my best, I dont even like showing people my unfinished stuff lol

I only export my best.I still only like 1/4 of everything thagts exported by get some real good feedback on the ones i don't like.

u should always aim to finish a beat, even if it's one ur not particularly fond of, that way u get more experience mixing down.

u should always aim to finish a beat, even if it's one ur not particularly fond of, that way u get more experience mixing down.
I'm gonna take this and go with it.

lol at megot like 40 beats in my folder.ALL of which have a diff drum kick etc pattno bassline no chords no melody no nothingim doing it all wrong and jus quit , open up frooty a month later, try and work on an old beat and get vexbeats in my head are the lick.in reality i cant get them to sound correctmeh /quit

I need to jump back on this ting, Motivation went backwards when I got a song signed by Sony/Universal but the compilation it was supposed to go on didn't get released. Since then it's been like 1 beat every 3 months.Plus somethings wrong with my Software (or Hardware) my cubase isn't recording audio from any source & I don't know why, it's driving me mad.

lol at megot like 40 beats in my folder.ALL of which have a diff drum kick etc pattno bassline no chords no melody no nothingim doing it all wrong and jus quit , open up frooty a month later, try and work on an old beat and get vexbeats in my head are the lick.in reality i cant get them to sound correctmeh /quit
Exactly what happens to me. Cant get whats in my head down onto the screen. /Sometimes i'll get a beat in my head and then a few months later i'll hear it on it a tune.

Three finished peices of musicBut there may be x amount of percussion protoypesUnfinished melody'sEven just sounds with nothing in the sequencer.Awlays come back to them in the end.