Favourite Cars

Tirunih

I was going to put this in the official car/driving topic, but i didn't want to ruin it with something random.Back on topic. I'm not a huge fan on cars like some of you lads, but my friend e-mailed pictures of this sexy maybach landaulet. I ain't seen anything like this tbh.What do you think guys?2jfjb0w.jpg2rejtav.jpgo0s77m.jpg2v8mqdu.jpg6jk2di.jpgWhat is your favourite car?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have one slash never thought about itanyone else not really care?
Why waste your time posting then?Why force yourself to be funny?nissan_gtr_official_side.jpg
Waste my time? How long do you think it takes to post?I wasn't forcing myself to be funny, if I wanted to make a joke I would have, and everyone would have laughed. It's a genuine question.

Obviously the Veyron and R8But in the affordable region of timeless classics (what I reckon I will buy in the future) I would say E-Type Jag, '62 Mustang - Sky blue.

Love these Mercedes 300 SL300sl.jpgAnd c/s the R8 and veyron are sick. Th maserati posted is nice would help if what Maserati it is was actually posted with the pic lol
My bad, it's a concept car.GranTurismo MC Corse
there is a new version of the gulwing out soon to replace the slr should be noiice