MJ VS elvis

VENOM

some presley facts:In 1973, Presley staged the first global live concert via satellite (Aloha from Hawaii), reaching at least one billion viewers live and an additional 500 million on delay.Author Samuel Roy has argued: "Elvis' death did occur at a time when it could only help his reputation. Just before his death, Elvis had been forgotten by societyElvis Presley United States 1953–1977 Rock / Pop 1 billion sales +

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend just raised a good point by saying that MJ achieved all he did by being black and had such an impact.elvis was great too but he had the white establishment behind him from the beginning. if MJ did the same he's done now, and was white. there would be a day of national mourning declared by the UN and there woudlnt even be a question of a doubt who was greater

You know what I don't see much point in the topic. It just gives the thread maker to force his opinion on others, and then turn this into a nonsense thread.Michael Jackson's Off the Wall (my favourite album) inspired me, made me dance,sing, smile and appreciate what he done for music worldwide.This thread shouldn't be about facts, it should be about opinions.

You know what I don't see much point in the topic. It just gives the thread maker to force his opinion on others, and then turn this into a nonsense thread.Michael Jackson's Off the Wall (my favourite album) inspired me, made me dance,sing, smile and appreciate what he done for music worldwide.This thread shouldn't be about facts, it should be about opinions.
im not forcing any opinions, i asked questions. and i dont see how or why its not a valid debate. but if you dont see the point then you knwo what you can do tho innit?

lol @ elvis had the white establishment behind him from the beginningyou cant just go around saying stuff that sounds true
i know they said stuf about his being too sexual and he got banned form some radio stationsthat only made him more popular. but in the end the white establishment was behind him

stop moaning before i lock ur topicu should be happy i even replied to ur stank topic
I NEVER BEGGED YOU TO REPLY IN MY TOPIC. GO COOK YOUR TIN CAN CHICKEN AND TAKE YOUR PILLS LOCK MY TOPIC AFTER U LOCK YOUR MUMS PUM.
LMAOFin...Game Over :lmao:

ElvisHe was never accused of child molestation
Elvis and Priscilla met in 1959 at a party in Bad Nauheim, Germany during his stay in the army.[54] She was 14 at the time, while he was 24. They quickly began a romantic relationship and were frequently together until Elvis left Germany in 1960. In her autobiography, Elvis and Me, Priscilla says that Elvis refused to have sex with her until they were married. However, biographer Suzanne Finstad writes that Priscilla and Elvis slept together on their second date, and that she wasn't a virgin when she met him.[162] Priscilla later filed a lawsuit against Currie Grant for his claim in Finstad's book that he had sex with her in exchange for introducing her to Presley and won. However, neither Finstad nor her publisher were a party to the lawsuit, and Finstad says she stands by the account in her book.
lol at accused, it's a fact that gets swept under the carpet.

ElvisHe was never accused of child molestation
Elvis and Priscilla met in 1959 at a party in Bad Nauheim, Germany during his stay in the army.[54] She was 14 at the time, while he was 24. They quickly began a romantic relationship and were frequently together until Elvis left Germany in 1960. In her autobiography, Elvis and Me, Priscilla says that Elvis refused to have sex with her until they were married. However, biographer Suzanne Finstad writes that Priscilla and Elvis slept together on their second date, and that she wasn't a virgin when she met him.[162] Priscilla later filed a lawsuit against Currie Grant for his claim in Finstad's book that he had sex with her in exchange for introducing her to Presley and won. However, neither Finstad nor her publisher were a party to the lawsuit, and Finstad says she stands by the account in her book.
lol at accused, it's a fact that gets swept under the carpet.
LOL Whats the point in highlighting your bit in Bold and not highlighting that next sentence after it?Been brought up on both music, Elvis Presleys and Michael Jacksons. One's King of Rock n Roll One's King of Pop. They were both Groundbreaking Artists of their Generations. They were both Superstars, they both had their problems. At the Moment Elvis has sold more records than Michael but I Hope Michael reaches that Billion marker some time.