VENOM

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ElvisHe was never accused of child molestation
Elvis and Priscilla met in 1959 at a party in Bad Nauheim, Germany during his stay in the army.[54] She was 14 at the time, while he was 24. They quickly began a romantic relationship and were frequently together until Elvis left Germany in 1960. In her autobiography, Elvis and Me, Priscilla says that Elvis refused to have sex with her until they were married. However, biographer Suzanne Finstad writes that Priscilla and Elvis slept together on their second date, and that she wasn't a virgin when she met him.[162] Priscilla later filed a lawsuit against Currie Grant for his claim in Finstad's book that he had sex with her in exchange for introducing her to Presley and won. However, neither Finstad nor her publisher were a party to the lawsuit, and Finstad says she stands by the account in her book.
lol at accused, it's a fact that gets swept under the carpet.
LOL Whats the point in highlighting your bit in Bold and not highlighting that next sentence after it?Been brought up on both music, Elvis Presleys and Michael Jacksons. One's King of Rock n Roll One's King of Pop. They were both Groundbreaking Artists of their Generations. They were both Superstars, they both had their problems. At the Moment Elvis has sold more records than Michael but I Hope Michael reaches that Billion marker some time.
Oh so him kissing and grooming a minor is fine as long as he doesn't have sex with her?!?

Elvis and Priscilla met in 1959 at a party in Bad Nauheim, Germany during his stay in the army.[54] She was 14 at the time, while he was 24. They quickly began a romantic relationship and were frequently together until Elvis left Germany in 1960. In her autobiography, Elvis and Me, Priscilla says that Elvis refused to have sex with her until they were married. However, biographer Suzanne Finstad writes that Priscilla and Elvis slept together on their second date, and that she wasn't a virgin when she met him.[162] Priscilla later filed a lawsuit against Currie Grant for his claim in Finstad's book that he had sex with her in exchange for introducing her to Presley and won. However, neither Finstad nor her publisher were a party to the lawsuit, and Finstad says she stands by the account in her book.
LOL Whats the point in highlighting your bit in Bold and not highlighting that next sentence after it?Been brought up on both music, Elvis Presleys and Michael Jacksons. One's King of Rock n Roll One's King of Pop. They were both Groundbreaking Artists of their Generations. They were both Superstars, they both had their problems. At the Moment Elvis has sold more records than Michael but I Hope Michael reaches that Billion marker some time.
Oh so him kissing and grooming a minor is fine as long as he doesn't have sex with her?!?
Bruv Michael Jackson had his diamond encrusted glove shoved up some dying cancer-stricken 6 year old boy's ass...j/k

f*ck Elvis with his rebore swagger jacking black man wave riding personaMJ made a whole style and attitude
*Jackie wilson* "alot of people have accused Elvis of stealing the black mans music, when in fact, almost every black solo entertainer copied his stage mannerisms from Elvis". *Jackie Wilson*

Just how committed he was to a view that insisted not just on musical accomplishment but fundamental humanity can be deduced from his reaction to the earliest appearance of an ugly rumor that has persisted in one form or another to this day. Elvis Presley, it was said increasingly within the African-American community, had declared, either at a personal appearance in Boston or on Edward R. Murrow’s “Person to Person” television program, “The only thing Negroes can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes.”That he had never appeared in Boston or on Murrow’s program did nothing to abate the rumor, and so in June 1957, long after he had stopped talking to the mainstream press, he addressed the issue — and an audience that scarcely figured in his sales demographic — in an interview for the black weekly Jet.Anyone who knew him, he told reporter Louie Robinson, would immediately recognize that he could never have uttered those words. Amid testimonials from black people who did know him, he described his attendance as a teenager at the church of celebrated black gospel composer, the Rev. W. Herbert Brewster, whose songs had been recorded by Mahalia Jackson and Clara Ward and whose stand on civil rights was well known in the community. (Elvis’s version of “Peace in the Valley,” said Dr. Brewster later, was “one of the best gospel recordings I’ve ever heard.”)

f*ck Elvis with his rebore swagger jacking black man wave riding personaMJ made a whole style and attitude
*Jackie wilson* "alot of people have accused Elvis of stealing the black mans music, when in fact, almost every black solo entertainer copied his stage mannerisms from Elvis". *Jackie Wilson*
you are better than thatallow bringing just one qoute when there is like 10 against itsearch Little Richard and elvis on youtube

LOL Whats the point in highlighting your bit in Bold and not highlighting that next sentence after it?
LOL Whats the point in highlighting your bit in Bold and not highlighting that next sentence after it?
I believe a lot of the hype Elvis got was due to him being white and making black music, so he would have had the right people behind him. Its like JT; people go on like hes such a great dancer and sh*t but he's basic. We've all seen on XFactor that white people only have to be able to sing with a bit of passion before they get loved off and compared to black people

I believe a lot of the hype Elvis got was due to him being white and making black music, so he would have had the right people behind him. Its like JT; people go on like hes such a great dancer and sh*t but he's basic. We've all seen on XFactor that white people only have to be able to sing with a bit of passion before they get loved off and compared to black people
I was waiting for someone to come quote the next part, I decided not to highlight it first time round because I thought would people really dismiss his wives own words for some next bitch?

I was waiting for someone to come quote the next part, I decided not to highlight it first time round because I thought would people really dismiss his wives own words for some next bitch?
You haven't answered my question Gambino.Is it ok for a man to kiss and groom a 14 year old as long as he doesn't have sex with her?

Well she couldnt say "Yeah geeeeeeeeee, Elvis hit that coochie when I was 14!" Can you imagine the stir that would have caused? Would have tainted a legend forever.

You haven't answered my question Gambino.Is it ok for a man to kiss and groom a 14 year old as long as he doesn't have sex with her?
I didn't really need to answer it, someones already gone through the exact same subject in the MJ Topic where I said I didn't agree with it but it's nowhere near as bad as wha MJ was accused of. And if what Prescilla was quoted as saying is the truth I personally wouldn't call a man like guys are on this Forum.

This isn't even debatable imo.MJ was an INTERNATIONAL superstar & has more INTERNATIONAL classics then any other artist. Count them if you doubt it.Nobody in Africa & them places gives a f*ck about Elvis.
Basically.Elvis is an icon to 1 (maybe) 2 generations. Michael is an icon to anyone born from 1950-2010 which spans about 4-5 generations.How many Elvis songs can the average non-fan tell me?Does anyone know how old Elvis was when he died?What year did he die?!! lol I know everyones laughing as their reading this one because no one knows without googling.It's not even an issue, MJ>EP

LOL Why the f*ck are people sayin Elvis was not an International Superstar? Have none of you f*ckwits heard of Aloha from Hawaii? It broadcast in 40 countries and was watched by 1 Billion people and was the first ever performance to be broadcast live via Satellite.