madoff given 150 years

Guest Triple XXX

65 billionmadness
wowswear the guy is in his 70shes already enjoyed life anyway tbh
LOL @ anything thinking they are on moves.White collar crime >>>>>There are still 1o00's of people in the UK sweating at the moment, because now banks/companies are calling in auditors all their frauds are being found out.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8120411.stmTha Madoff Hustle
just out of curiousity if the world down turn did not happen i swear quite allot of these fraudsters would of got away with sh*t

At first I was creasing cos he swindled some big big man who are already minted but then it started showing everyday people, deep ting.lol at the guy who's book about being gullible got released a day before he found out he had lost money in this scam.

65 billionmadness
wowswear the guy is in his 70shes already enjoyed life anyway tbh
LOL @ anything thinking they are on moves.White collar crime >>>>>There are still 1o00's of people in the UK sweating at the moment, because now banks/companies are calling in auditors all their frauds are being found out.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8120411.stmTha Madoff Hustle
just out of curiousity if the world down turn did not happen i swear quite allot of these fraudsters would of got away with sh*t
yep. That's how he got caught, people wanted to take some money out of their investment and his company didn't have the cash.