New Phones?

NiNES.

Just get a bloody iphone.There is no phone that can challenge the iphone at what is does, none.All these companies try but it doesn't quite pan out.So in short. If you like the iphone then get it.

Guest Triple XXX

true if you want an iphone you may aswell get oneall this talk of iphone killer or whatever is jus air n i dnt listen to iti dont like iphones myself over priced n pretty sh*t for what i needbut its like askin for a food substitute, itll never be as good as what you wanted originallykinda like a step parent, can never really fill the roll no matter how hard they try

are iphones really that good ?
Usability wise- no one and I mean no one has been able to compete (at the moment anyway).Specs wise- imo its overrated, nothing to distinguish it from anything else on the market except maybe the vast number of applications and hype.You know how blackberry owners swear by their phone....iphone=the sameBut I don't have one so I would say that :lol:

Guest Triple XXX

tbh i dont think they arelike all things apple they are jus a hypebut if ur into that hyp eu cnt substitute it for anything elseso u may aswell

Guest Lemons

I've had an iPhone for just over a year. It hasn't changed my life but it has made it loads better. Seriously awesome tool.I also have a Blackberry and it's no competition between the two.iPhone FTW

i had the HTC diamond .. used it for about 2 months got fed up and went back to my iphone.. been with that for a year now..and its the 2g version... looking to upgrade soon....but coming back to compare... in terms of touch screen no phone matches it... the amount you can download from app store or the jailebreak versions of free software are brilliant.

Guest Triple XXX

naah this phone is too hardbt the fone itself looks like apile of wankmight see if i can download a ROM for the android ting n the interface they have n put it on the touch HDor if i can get that kinda interface on WM6.5, bt wnt b able to play flash games doe

rah it actually looks copable proper makin me think about the touch HD n weather i actually want it
orange shot themselves in the foot taking the touch HD AND this.
so this is sh*t then ?
nah not at all.its decent still.Just the two phones are pretty much the same thing not taking into account the new OS

had iPhone since day1 no phone has/can touch it till this dayits one of them ones where you will never need another phone againfirst mobile phone >>> text messages >>> vibration >>> polyphonic ringtones >>> colour screen >>> iPhone is the evolution process