SEGA Thinking About Moonwalker Relaunch

Roots

michael-jacksons-moonwalker.gif
The Belgian website, 9lives, contacted SEGA with the question, if we may see a Moonwalker relaunch for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii. SEGA has stated that while the idea is good, it’s not that easy to do. Fortunately, SEGA has said “never say never”, so we may see them eventually diving back into Moonwalker.

shenmue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>need to get a new dreamcast, still got my old one but the controller ports f*cked up somehow and stopped recognising any controllers. looked back at my old games, i had bare. loadsa games i had forgot about aswell, eighteen wheeler, ready to rumble boxing etc

shenmue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>need to get a new dreamcast, still got my old one but the controller ports f*cked up somehow and stopped recognising any controllers. looked back at my old games, i had bare. loadsa games i had forgot about aswell, eighteen wheeler, ready to rumble boxing etc
still got my dreamcast with shenmue 1 and 2 that is the GOATalso got shenmue 2 for the xbox its in full english on xbox, shenmue 2 on dreamcast is in japanese with subtitles

f*ck it! Gonna cop a dreamcast, 4 pads, shenmues and powerstone ftw.
lol I done the same, already had a dreamcast but it was f*ck*ng up on my TV so bought a second one on ebay with 4 pads just to play Shenmue again. Warning if you have a HDTV though looks f*ck*ng swag on it.