Fucking playing football in 34degrees.

Eskay Jones

It was that hot that even I the colosssal rock of west london nearly passed out from the heat, at 4pm me and my spartans played a 7 aside for 3hrs during what was 32-34degree heat? I nearly passed out after 2hrs my head felt dead my body felt like giving up, I have found a new respect for footballers who have to play in these climates.f*ck*ng tell me your life altering experiences. p.s we won 3-2.

I'm playing ball 2moro ina sports hall with glass windows at the top which dont open.If i survive i shall come back and tell the tale.
The humidness. why TH? Thats gonna be harder than playing in my conditions today.
builds stamina...when i play ball on friday outside i dont even feel tired or get breathless...... and we dont pay for the sports hall :D.

I'm playing ball 2moro ina sports hall with glass windows at the top which dont open.If i survive i shall come back and tell the tale.
The humidness. why TH? Thats gonna be harder than playing in my conditions today.
builds stamina...when i play ball on friday outside i dont even feel tired or get breathless...... and we dont pay for the sports hall :D.
SICK. u notice theres always one man who has the B.O and stinks out the whole hall. f*ck*ng gets on my nerves might have to re-edit the annoying habits other people thread post. Playing in extreme weather builds up stamina too dont know about humidity.

Never done this after I collapsed when I was 10 during a tournament when playing for one of my local sidesWhich resulted in me being ambulanced to the hospital and put in them water tap thingys in my armMinor though Swedish nurses + a room with a nintendo 64 and a tv>>>lifegood timesbut always been shook after that my heart cant take heat because I move around alot when playing kinda like Kuyt and them surprised he hasnt died yet

Never done this after I collapsed when I was 10 during a tournament when playing for one of my local sidesWhich resulted in me being ambulanced to the hospital and put in them water tap thingys in my armMinor though Swedish nurses + a room with a nintendo 64 and a tv>>>lifegood timesbut always been shook after that my heart cant take heat because I move around alot when playing kinda like Kuyt and them surprised he hasnt died yet
Kuyt, Rooney, them DM's f*ck me they have my respect. f*ck ever playing in DM whilst on tour in Asia. the heat+humidity HOW THE f*ck DO THEY DO THIS.

SICK. u notice theres always one man who has the B.O and stinks out the whole hall. f*ck*ng gets on my nerves might have to re-edit the annoying habits other people thread post. Playing in extreme weather builds up stamina too dont know about humidity.
the air is thin in the hall. therefore more difficult to breathe.Also what should be better 2moro is there is usually some next guys dere before we reach but i think them lot have gone to play ball in canada or sumin *some tourny thing* so we should have more time in der... hate indoor balls though....

the air is thin in the hall. therefore more difficult to breathe.Also what should be better 2moro is there is usually some next guys dere before we reach but i think them lot have gone to play ball in canada or sumin *some tourny thing* so we should have more time in der... hate indoor balls though....
you doing this to increase stamina or to play ball TH lol?

lol bothi prefer the games on friday... outside on the grass... i can slide in and move about much more.. more time with the ball and no pricks kickin the ball off the wall to make passes.

lol bothi prefer the games on friday... outside on the grass... i can slide in and move about much more.. more time with the ball and no pricks kickin the ball off the wall to make passes.
whats your position? dont say your a defender building up stamina?Winter Goals Night-time > anything in life.

Football in halls>>>>outdoors imofar more intense and the game is far more skillbasedyou can play a full game not pulling off one skill or piece of magic
the ball is usually f*ckin sh*t.plus people just smack it across the wall and get a easy foot or two on you.When you fall your gonna know about it the next day.Plus it gets slippery after 40mins or so.Usually shorter in size. too many negatives outweigh the positives in my eyes.

whats your position? dont say your a defender building up stamina?Winter Goals Night-time > anything in life.
DM/RCB :lol:... depends who elses playing around me.

:lmao:

:lmao:
lol TBH most time im fully centre of defence..... but coz certain time we lack midfielders i will play DM (guys just wanna smack goals in too much and not create)And stamina is good to have regardless of position.