Digital Video Camera

Numero001

I want one of these shits but want to make sure I get that good sh*t, you know?Are most of these devices of a good standard nowadays? I dont need some major HD quality sh*t just something nice. Something on par with most ordinary home videos on youtubeBudget in the region of 250-280 will get me something good and easy format to edit if need be right?

Are you trying to par me with Sanyo? Aint that poor peoples brand or doesnt brand really matter that much these days
Dunno about that but Sanyo got it right when HD Camcorders were new. And they've improved it alot.Watch the footage, says it all really.

It does look kinda deep still. Would you reccomend the memory card over the hdd?
They don't make the HDD's ones anymore do they? It'll just make it heavy and logic tells me that the write speed is inferior to Memory Card ones.* I don't see many people with HDD's one or them DVD ones around..Plus you can carry an extra memory card around with you, just incase you filled up your first one...