Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Martinez

GOING TO THE LOCAL GREENRY

On your ownand indulging in some supermalt drinking and weed smoking under the sun >>>>best sleep everalsoends are f*ckedhow can some madman crackhead think he can break into my house at 7 in the morningwhen everyone's going to workfully entered the premises when my dad caught himf*ckry

i sleep in parks often them f*ck*ng community support officers always come up to me and wake me upfeds are worse when they wake u upthey ask for id and all sorts and call it in on the radioswear if i had aids and was dieing i would shoot as many police officers as possiblegta style

lol at not being able to fall asleep in public./what happened with the break in
must be the most stupidest thing police officers or park supervisors do.. waking people upallow

I seen the police harass some guy who was sleeping in the airportSearched him and his bagEjected him coz he had no flight booked

what did your dad do to him? u can tell us if he tumped your dad in the eye and ran off. the world is evil like that

did this yesterdaythe garden in west ham park>>was posted up next to a tree with a book looking real meanfat bottle of frozen watergood stuff