name for a mixtape series??

The Somalian

name for a mixtape series??I wanted to name my mixtape series/club night grime citybut i googled it and big crew in America have got the namecan anyone come up with a name for a mixtape/ live set series/club nightgot my record name already grime records wanted to have grime records present grime city but now i need a new name any suggestions?

Guest WAVESURFER

A guy I know used the Grime Scene Investigation thing for a radio show he used to do as well.Might as well just go for it though, it's not like any of these people are really gonna care.

me? don't know don't want to put a definite date on itbut end of September is pencilledwant to get my website up n running by thenwith downloads/vids/info/just building a brandwww.grimerecords.comwant to have a launch night (im looking for a very small club central London pm me if u know something)giving away promo cd's called grime scene investigation/grime city hosted by me (and as it builds will try and get guest dj's to jump on it)going to have the cd's in all the independent shops for freegoing to do live sets also (if ne1 know any studios that do live sets with mc's let me know only got aim records so far)got the camera man there alreadygot the podcast link hij from grime forum says he will put it up on thatand its just a matter of going on the net/roads looking for hot talent to submittracks to go on the mixtape to help promote themselvesalso convincing producers to buck up with man push out some free promosand also try and push some cd's which will be sold in shopsbut the thing is more people become aware of it the more I will be pushing itits like when I first came on urban it was hard for me to get mc's onthen in the last month I was there in AprilI would get constant calls from mc's wanting to come on the show all the time where I had to reject certain manenough of them I did not know and had no idea how they got my numberbeen speaking to Pablo looks like I will be back on axe fm soon (next 2 weeks)new music pc is being brought, Im dusting off all the old sound modules/mic/keyboard/mixing desk from under my bedlooking to do this sh*t nicely not looking to make some killing in money coz that is unrealistic and people I am dealing with I have to show them thatits just a slow grind doing something I lovegoing to buy a book and write down m strategic plans proper so its not just in my head