fight the power (advice)

The Somalian

ok you may remember me mentioning that I got arrested after I switched coz policeman sneaked up behind me and push my head in the wall. ne how these cunts are trying to charge me more moneyand chatting crap about warrant for my arrest and bailiffsbasically they win. but this is something that will bun me for the rest of my lifeas I done nothing wrong.I have both police officers names and id numbers im thinking of just printing up load of flyers and sticking them everywherein hackney. hotting up these police officers and their conduct.because if I don't do something I feel like them man would of got away with itso do you reckon I should release a flyer naming them and what they didand that I had to pay a fine for no reason?going to have it on a5 paper just photo copiesand also have a link on the flyer to a myspace page and facebook group about these guyswhat can happen to me if I was to do it? coz no way no man is pushing my head in a wall and aint getting hotted up in some waygood idea yes/no?

it will just bring awareness to the people of hackneythat this is how police in stoke Newington are operatingthat they think they can assault people and get away with itthe main purpose though is to print the officers names and numbersand make them feel a way coz I know if my name was in print all over the borough on bus stops, train station and telephone boxes, I would not feel comfortablewhat else can i do? its not like its some breh I can just go and deal with

it will just bring awareness to the people of hackneythat this is how police in stoke Newington are operatingthat they think they can assault people and get away with itthe main purpose though is to print the officers names and numbersand make them feel a way coz I know if my name was in print all over the borough on bus stops, train station and telephone boxes, I would not feel comfortablewhat else can i do? its not like its some breh I can just go and deal with
You do have a pointgood luck with you attempt cuz