Things Women shouldn't have.

Captain Planet

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a well known fact that women are sh*t drivers, no one can argue with this, unless of course u claim we're made to think this by the nwo or some similar conspiracy.lol@ thinking i bothered to read everyone's posts.

they shud make a next drivin test for womenLcoz i swear ive had no lessons n i drive better than my mumit gets tiring have to hold onto that coat hanger handle thing coz she takes corners thinkin she's Lewis Hamilton
LOLHahahaIve had my licence seven years, no claims no accidents what so ever Im ever so proud!
thats only cos you drive in the highlands, no other cars about to hit.
Haha mr, i can drive equally well on all roads, motorways, dual carrageways, etc, etc.i have you know driving on single track roads are far more complicated than normal roads - Always come across right idiots that its clear it should be compulsive to learn to drive on a single track road and understand that PASSING places are there for a reason! Oh and the R on your Gear stick Needs to be used!
Fair enough, but still i bet when you drive to the nearest village you circle around for half an hour until you find a 'big enough' space.
Well one does need a space big enough for the car your driving.

they shud make a next drivin test for womenLcoz i swear ive had no lessons n i drive better than my mumit gets tiring have to hold onto that coat hanger handle thing coz she takes corners thinkin she's Lewis Hamilton
LOLHahahaIve had my licence seven years, no claims no accidents what so ever Im ever so proud!
thats only cos you drive in the highlands, no other cars about to hit.
Haha mr, i can drive equally well on all roads, motorways, dual carrageways, etc, etc.i have you know driving on single track roads are far more complicated than normal roads - Always come across right idiots that its clear it should be compulsive to learn to drive on a single track road and understand that PASSING places are there for a reason! Oh and the R on your Gear stick Needs to be used!
Fair enough, but still i bet when you drive to the nearest village you circle around for half an hour until you find a 'big enough' space.
Well one does need a space big enough for the car your driving.
lol, just as i thought.