Mz Bratt - Who do you think you are

LuLu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o-E1a-18UI...feature=related* can someone embed this plz, cheers *i think this song is catchy, didnt like it at first but its slowly growing on me.quite a few cameo appearances in the video, donaeo, young nate, bashy, terrah danjah, that bloke looking thing who cant rap out of fenix or whatever they are called, ace/vis, etcanyways, what do you lot think of this track ?

the chorus is pretty catchy imo, beat is alright as well.but i just tend to switch off at the verses, would sound better with a male spitting over the verse parts.

Terrible imoI really havent like any house track to come from a ukhh/grime artist other than Sincere's oneIll Blu has Funky mix of this too doesnt he? Am i the only one that doesnt rate Ill Blu? I hold him in the same light as Lil Silva with underproduction of tracks..minus one or two from him

Terrible imoI really havent like any house track to come from a ukhh/grime artist other than Sincere's oneIll Blu has Funky mix of this too doesnt he? Am i the only one that doesnt rate Ill Blu? I hold him in the same light as Lil Silva with underproduction of tracks..minus one or two from him
i dont rate him either the only track i like of his is aaliyah rock the boat remix which is alright the rest are just AIR!and for mz bratterz the d.o.k mix is much better then the original plus theres less of her chatting doo doo

None of my boys rate Ill Blu for the same reasonsI see it but i like them

I really havent like any house track to come from a ukhh/grime artist other than Sincere's one
u talking about the kidbass track, good girls love rude boys ?

My first impression when I saw her is ' She must be a singer'Never expected a bar to come out of her mouth..She sounds very common & looks too cliche for my liking.I am not expecting nothing much from her TBH.