Soulja Boy song 'taunts Oldham family'

Mr. Gayle

Soulja Boy's song 'Kiss Me Thru The Phone' has resulted in a family from Oldham receiving 60 calls a day.Gerry Matley and wife Catriona Howard Smith claimed that their home phone matches the first digits of a number that the singer recites on the track.The family revealed that they have been inundated by Soulja Boy fans trying to contact the rap star since the song was released last month."Some of them really want to believe that they have got through to their heartthrob," Howard Smith told the BBC."They insist that we must know him in some way, we have to be 'special' to him. Some of them are devastated when we have to tell them that he doesn't live in Oldham, but over the other side of the Atlantic."The couple added that they hope the frequency of calls will soon reduce, but remain in good spirits about the situation."With my looks and my accent, I fit the perfect profile for a rapper from Oldham," Matley joked.

bait what happenedthey see david walking around oldham and thought it was soulja boybet the number is for the yard david is staying atfirst black man they see in oldham since darren beckfordju88445719774.jpg*stupid comment i dont no if there r load of nig nogs in oldham*

If you live in Oldham, you dont need to dial the full area code before the rest of the number, so all his fans from that area who have called him went through to this couple. It wouldn't work from anywhere else apart from Oldham.
False, it would work anywhere you are calling from a landline, because your already in the area code, so all you dial is the number.

:/ not even picking at youbut did you read what he actually wrote?it wont work because if you are not in oldham you have to dial the area codeforgot u r from scotland so u guys might do something diffrent@ p.brisco because she chats ex amount of sh*t and goes on like it is the gospel truth when you know otherwise