So is going down on girls common now?

Wale

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To random chicks?naaawifey?why not
this
Bare man chattin bare S H I T. The Amount of guys I know that tuck it in is abismal, and these are the same fools who used to say allow doing that blud. f*ckin.....If its your wife why not, sh*t eatin the cooch aint going to kill you
lmao @ weak pipe :D :D

its not only america that practice proper sex. what you should say is that england is one of the few "more conservative" countries when it comes to sex. but if what you say is true about it now being common..then lol@ the Americanization of england even including full on sex. well done.

I hope u guys that are saying u never do it, dont expect ur 'wife' to go dwn on you...
:D Each to their own blah blah etc.. But i cant believe u just tried to the play the equality card in that way.. Lol @ even caring
The amount of times ive read on this forum 'if a chick dnt go dwn on her man thats a fail'but yet when it comes to the other way around u guys are quick to say something differentanyways, whatever u guys do in the bedroom is ur business.

I hope u guys that are saying u never do it, dont expect ur 'wife' to go dwn on you...
:D Each to their own blah blah etc.. But i cant believe u just tried to the play the equality card in that way.. Lol @ even caring
The amount of times ive read on this forum 'if a chick dnt go dwn on her man thats a fail'but yet when it comes to the other way around u guys are quick to say something differentanyways, whatever u guys do in the bedroom is ur business.
/thread

Don't see it as a problem if it's ur long term partner.Not surprised at it becoming more common... I think guys are just becoming more comfortable with it.Just can't stand dem guys that say they don't do it to save face... but behind closed doors der sucking it up till it's dry. Or dem ones who say 'it's not my thing' but expect it from you.

Don't see it as a problem if it's ur long term partner.Not surprised at it becoming more common... I think guys are just becoming more comfortable with it.Just can't stand dem guys that say they don't do it to save face... but behind closed doors der sucking it up till it's dry. Or dem ones who say 'it's not my thing' but expect it from you.
Do not have it.