So is going down on girls common now?

Wale

Guest Lisa Turtle

I always find this topic funny and you get the same answers everytime.Never say never, that is all.If its not your preference, its not, end of story.You can have a perfectly enjoyable sex life in which neither party indulges in oral sex.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dnt mean to always come on a negative vibe butu man saying yes for wife no for random hoehave u clocked that ur wife is a random hoe to the next man?
Bang! But same time tho i suppose u golla draw the line somewhere tho or you'd never bareback, kiss or or even find a chick worthy of promoting to wife status, alie? Been honest tho yh, i dont care if a next man eats poontang or not.. I dont share drinks, i'm never guna kiss a man and at no time is one ever close enough to breath on me so i'm completely unaffected

dnt mean to always come on a negative vibe butu man saying yes for wife no for random hoehave u clocked that ur wife is a random hoe to the next man?
That logic is dumb seeing as whether or not you choose to eat nash isn't determined by next man.

Guest M12 Part 2
:D not mine. if someone else is engaging in sexual activities with ur wife at the same time as u she shouldnt be ur wife and u need to re-evaluate ur place in the circle of life

That logic is dumb seeing as whether or not you choose to eat nash isn't determined by next man.
well im a pretty dumb guy playerbut i think i said this presuming that guys dnt want to go down on randoms - cos they are not down to clean up the next mans cream pie mistaking this for excitement,or collect sti vouchers,wen in fact the odds are similar with yr wife in the current climate,esp as infidel women are more likely to cheat without condoms for that 'heat of the moment' authenticityobv not in evry case but most this is the case,but anyway i dont even care about this argument,i just like to poor a glass of cold water on guys evry now and thenfor the children

girls should be answering whether it's a common thing for them to receive...
why? will that disauthenticate any of the responses???? they have diffrent guys to fulfill diffrent roles anywayand i doubt anny will say well out of 20 guys quizzed,10 said yes,8 said no and two kissed the thighbut watever

Guest M12 Part 2
girls should be answering whether it's a common thing for them to receive...
why? will that disauthenticate any of the responses???? they have diffrent guys to fulfill diffrent roles anywayand i doubt anny will say well out of 20 guys quizzed,10 said yes,8 said no and two kissed the thighbut watever
:D

but anyway i dont even care about this argument,i just like to poor a glass of cold water on guys evry now and then
:D :D

its not only america that practice proper sex. what you should say is that england is one of the few "more conservative" countries when it comes to sex. but if what you say is true about it now being common..then lol@ the Americanization of england even including full on sex. well done.
i do it and i hate the americanisation of england tbh.Social, i get the feeling u was horribly rejected by a girl at some point in ur life.

Bang! But same time tho i suppose u golla draw the line somewhere tho or you'd never bareback, kiss or or even find a chick worthy of promoting to wife status, alie? Been honest tho yh, i dont care if a next man eats poontang or not.. I dont share drinks, i'm never guna kiss a man and at no time is one ever close enough to breath on me so i'm completely unaffected
So your saying you never drink someone elses drink, a sip? or just bowcats???SMH.

Well that doesn't relate to meBecause the only girl i've licked out has only had one d*ck which is mine.. so that theory doesn't relate to me. but either way don't watch man, if you have your own way of doing that p*ssy good in bed well stick to it and don't watch face.

its not only america that practice proper sex. what you should say is that england is one of the few "more conservative" countries when it comes to sex. but if what you say is true about it now being common..then lol@ the Americanization of england even including full on sex. well done.
i do it and i hate the americanisation of england tbh.Social, i get the feeling u was horribly rejected by a girl at some point in ur life.
be at liberty to draw watever conclusions about me necessary to help you to dismiss my character for whatever reason you may have