So is going down on girls common now?

Wale

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons
haven't done this, i'm not on it
I've heard you have done it and you are on it.
but can you confirm this with evidence?if not, snm duke.
I think your post is evidence enough.S.N.M.(Note the full stops between each letter, that's a new thing I'm trying out)

I think your post is evidence enough.S.N.M.(Note the full stops between each letter, that's a new thing I'm trying out)
no tangible evidence was provided in this post i have quotedi can safely say it's a wrap like your chick's legs around your face bpeace

no tangible evidence was provided in this post i have quotedi can safely say it's a wrap like your chick's legs around your face bpeace
loool

loool

loool

loool

Guest Flat Ericó
If a guy goes down on his chick and does not get head in return, that is an UBER FAIL
adult discussion dawgGTFO
DNT MAKE ME BANG YOU UP IN COLLEGE ON MONDAY
:D :D :D :D :D
LMFAO

If a guy goes down on his chick and does not get head in return, that is an UBER FAIL
adult discussion dawgGTFO
DNT MAKE ME BANG YOU UP IN COLLEGE ON MONDAY
lmfaodon't talk trash like i ain't got that ILL MILL STATUS
(Extremely sarcastic tone) course you do

And that's why MANY relationships fail, lack of understanding and compromise. Guys expect oral from their lady but will not pleasure her orally, but act upset when they find out Danny did it and hit it. If we lived in the 50s then all that lock your lady up and never eat the p*ssy would work. Today women have OPTIONS, LOTS OF THEM.C O M P R O M I S E is key

And that's why MANY relationships fail, lack of understanding and compromise. Guys expect oral from their lady but will not pleasure her orally, but act upset when they find out Danny did it and hit it. If we lived in the 50s then all that lock your lady up and never eat the p*ssy would work. Today women have OPTIONS, LOTS OF THEM.C O M P R O M I S E is key
they wud have evry right to act upset imoif a bitch doesnt cook your steak right is this justification to cheat on her? usually noa relationship is a contract of exclusivity between two ppl,the idea that women have every right to slyly breach this contract any time they want,based on 'needs', or rather a jealous sense that they shud be in a constant state of selfish bliss is one i am campaigning to see reduced out here in the satanic westi am not saying relationships are not about compromise,i am saying,not going down on yr girl does not mean you shud happily expect her to cheat,(even though this is probly what she will do,and this consensus you are promoting will help her to justify this)

where was the compromise when ur chick assaulted u and stole ur food fam? where?
I knew you in particular would come with that as ammunition. IT WAS NOT SERIOUS like that otherwise she'd replaced with the quickness.Do you give the puss a few coats Brisc?

they wud have evry right to act upset imoif a bitch doesnt cook your steak right is this justification to cheat on her? usually noa relationship is a contract of exclusivity between two ppl,the idea that women have every right to slyly breach this contract any time they want,based on 'needs', or rather a jealous sense that they shud be in a constant state of selfish bliss is one i am campaigning to see reduced out here in the satanic westi am not saying relationships are not about compromise,i am saying,not going down on yr girl does not mean you shud happily expect her to cheat,(even though this is probly what she will do,and this consensus you are promoting will help her to justify this)
But yo, all I'm saying is it happens way too often nowadays so much so that its deemed OK if he didnt do this or that...f*cked up i know, can it be changed, probably not. Just find somebody who understands you and your good

Guest Sho'Biz
where was the compromise when ur chick assaulted u and stole ur food fam? where?
:DThread?