Best thing you've ever done.

Eskay Jones

Was driving through a woodlands area late one night (about 2am), my eye caught something to the left and as I zoomed in on the ground there was a body laying face down on the floor. I slowed down to make sure my eyes werent decieving me and sure as anything there was a chick on the floor, skirt all hitched up and blood on the floor. My brain then said to me "RAPE + MURDER = GET AWAY AND PRETEND YOU SAW NOTHING"I carried on driving for about 10 seconds then I though "Arrrgh for f*ckS SAKE conscious, your a prick" then I reversed until I got to her body. Maybe I've watched too many horror films but all I had were visions of some man in a hocky mask pulling my neck out the window so I werent trying to get out of my whip. I wound down the passenger side and shouted out "ARE YOU OK?"There was no response. So I pulled out my phone and called 999 and called an ambulance. As soon as I gave the operator my location I hung up and thought "if you drive away, your a p*ssy" so I found a suitable weapon and got out of my car. Literally as soon as I stepped out of my car I heard a group of people coming towards me. They came into my view and I thought "f*ck, HERE I AM STANDING HERE WITH A WEAPON AND A GIRL IS BESIDE ME DEAD, IM GOING TO PRISON" so as soon as they got close enough to talk I blurted out "ermm, I found her here". One of the girls said "dont worry she always does this" then shouted at the girl on my floor "oh my god Charlotte your such a f*ck*ng idiot come on get up now" and to my suprise the girl on the floor mumbled something and lifted her head a bit. TURNS OUT THAT THIS GROUP WENT OUT AND ALL GOT DRUNK, THEN ON THE WAY HOME A FIGHT HAPPENED AND THIS GIRL ON THE FLOOR TOLD THEM ALL TO f*ck OFF AS SHE WAS GONNA GET HOME BY HERSELF. SO HER FRIENDS LEFT HERE, BUT THEN DECIDED TO COME BACK FOR HER.The above story is true, and is why a lot of stupid, silly girls get attacked by sexual predetors. Oh and the moral of my story is that I felt good that I actually was going to be a good citizen instead of doing what I usually do and bounce away from the scene of a crime I’ve just witnessed (even though it werent a crime, but at the time I thought it was)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Topic over no one is gonna top that
Not a competition.-------------------Took my brother away in his last months.Stopped my dad from drinking and got him out of depression.Getting my mum to walk and talk again.
Could you elaborate on that
She had a massive brain hemorrhage, lost use of her left side, speech was pretty messed up and major memory loss.I had to spend months looking after her and training her.
Masha'Allahat your actions not the situation

Was driving through a woodlands area late one night (about 2am), my eye caught something to the left and as I zoomed in on the ground there was a body laying face down on the floor. I slowed down to make sure my eyes werent decieving me and sure as anything there was a chick on the floor, skirt all hitched up and blood on the floor. My brain then said to me "RAPE + MURDER = GET AWAY AND PRETEND YOU SAW NOTHING"I carried on driving for about 10 seconds then I though "Arrrgh for f*ckS SAKE conscious, your a prick" then I reversed until I got to her body. Maybe I've watched too many horror films but all I had were visions of some man in a hocky mask pulling my neck out the window so I werent trying to get out of my whip. I wound down the passenger side and shouted out "ARE YOU OK?"There was no response. So I pulled out my phone and called 999 and called an ambulance. As soon as I gave the operator my location I hung up and thought "if you drive away, your a p*ssy" so I found a suitable weapon and got out of my car. Literally as soon as I stepped out of my car I heard a group of people coming towards me. They came into my view and I thought "f*ck, HERE I AM STANDING HERE WITH A WEAPON AND A GIRL IS BESIDE ME DEAD, IM GOING TO PRISON" so as soon as they got close enough to talk I blurted out "ermm, I found her here". One of the girls said "dont worry she always does this" then shouted at the girl on my floor "oh my god Charlotte your such a f*ck*ng idiot come on get up now" and to my suprise the girl on the floor mumbled something and lifted her head a bit. TURNS OUT THAT THIS GROUP WENT OUT AND ALL GOT DRUNK, THEN ON THE WAY HOME A FIGHT HAPPENED AND THIS GIRL ON THE FLOOR TOLD THEM ALL TO f*ck OFF AS SHE WAS GONNA GET HOME BY HERSELF. SO HER FRIENDS LEFT HERE, BUT THEN DECIDED TO COME BACK FOR HER.The above story is true, and is why a lot of stupid, silly girls get attacked by sexual predetors. Oh and the moral of my story is that I felt good that I actually was going to be a good citizen instead of doing what I usually do and bounce away from the scene of a crime I've just witnessed (even though it werent a crime, but at the time I thought it was)
I dunno what to say or think about this.... :mellow:

i dunno about best but not long agoi see this dog in the street and clock its not with an ownercoax it about 10min walk down the road to the vetvet get details off the id chip and try and contact owner, someone walks in the door and the dog jumps up and starts barkingfelt good about that
aww thats really sweetbest thing i've ever done was when i volunteered in an orphanage in the philippines, and just giving the kids attention and hugs and sh*t because they never get itand when i worked at a special needs camp in america, just all them times working with the people and seeing them soo happy and having fun etc. i dont have any specific examples but just making people really happy and enjoying their summer was some of the best things i've ever done

I was crossing the road, and i was in the middle of the road waiting for the traffic lights to change (the road is 6 lanes wide). Next thing i saw was a little kid (must of been around 5/6) run into the road from the other side trying to get a football, whilst there is oncoming cars coming towards him. So i ran into the road and grabbed him and got him back over to the other side. The childs mum didnt even see this incident happen, she was walking ahead and didn't notice what happend till she saw me holding him , then i told her what happend, and got the football back aswell. She was very thankfull and even offered me money to go and buy a drink :lol: Luckilly none of the cars werent going too fast otherwise it would of caused havoc.I was in a bit of shock afterwards.

i have done nothing
thats sad man, real sad :(
indeed it is
maybe ur the type of person that when u do good things, u dnt add it to ur list an wait til u can tell people what a great guy u are?maybe u jus take it in ur stride?

i have done nothing
indeed it is
maybe ur the type of person that when u do good things, u dnt add it to ur list an wait til u can tell people what a great guy u are?maybe u jus take it in ur stride?
Nah i think hes just a loser... that hasnt achieved anything since making it out safely from his mums womb

i have done nothing
Me too.One thing i felt good about was not snitching on my sister when she droped my dads laptop down the stairs. The ting literally bounced from top step down to the bottom step. Still to this day, they have no idea that that happened.I kno she would of got a unimaginable cussing and slaughtering if they found out, so i felt like sparing her. I didnt wanna hear her get cussed out..would of upset me and her. Felt like a nice sister ^_^

Topic over no one is gonna top that
Not a competition.-------------------Took my brother away in his last months.Stopped my dad from drinking and got him out of depression.Getting my mum to walk and talk again.
Could you elaborate on that
She had a massive brain hemorrhage, lost use of her left side, speech was pretty messed up and major memory loss.I had to spend months looking after her and training her.
Masha'Allahat your actions not the situation

Guest Flat Ericó
i have done nothing
indeed it is
Nah i think hes just a loser... that hasnt achieved anything since making it out safely from his mums womb
LOL

giving couple money to homeless people but I haven't done something big , but atleast I have done something for humanity , just incase they won't starve, imagine if you people were in the situation where you are homeless and people in general not having sympathy for you ,to the point your starving almost to death and you have no money to buy even cheap food or drinks in tesco. ( think about it)