Sign in to follow this  
Tirunih

wow..

This should be the "Pause of the day"... the last bit was so homo.Saw this yesterday! Smh at the attempt to sing!

came into convey my disappointment at the title clicking on 'asian breh sings song'needless to say i did not bother to watch the vid but this is not the context i like to see wow used in

dont mind me though,im gunna go out and hunt for the best back off everso bad u call it a fack offwill report back to you man in due time if i am succesful on my quest

Guest TimeBomb

was quite amused til the end, but i was cool again after i viewed the WSHH bunnies video underneath.

Should i a. remix this topic about the best backofforb. wait for someone to make a topic on one?
WTFNIGGER UR TOPIC GOT HIJACKED BY CAPTAIN TITAN AND THE PIRATESDO NOT TRY THIS. DUDE. DONT

200217.jpg200137.jpgI beg someone get a membership on some deets or something and up all the pics in some tonk .rar file.

Should i a. remix this topic about the best backofforb. wait for someone to make a topic on one?
WTFNIGGER UR TOPIC GOT HIJACKED BY CAPTAIN TITAN AND THE PIRATESDO NOT TRY THIS. DUDE. DONT
lmao