Sign in to follow this  
Chase

INDULGENCE (Topic moved onto NYE)

Forgot to mention, for limited guestlist availability and party / birthday request please email guestlist@beindulged.co.uk or text / phone 07939 526 475ntion,

yeah my sister jens heading down there!!! ... i dont know wether to go there or go dv8 cos i dont do shoes im a trainer girl and your not allowed trainers in there are ya ??? :cry:

nope, no trainers in there lis, but it is well worth it it's a wiked night. i love the vibe in that club, you cant beat it im tellin' ya it's al about the tunes, in all the times i've been there i aint ever sen a fight.. thats how good the vibe is!! anyways i might be down there but im guessing i'll be skint by then (pay day aint till end of the month) so i'll probably miss it biggrin.gif

yeah i went there garage nation innit it was a good night then i must admit the only thing that ruined it were my pure achein feet lmao oh and the fact my so called mate abandend me there ( bitch) i had to walk down west croydon to get a cab on me jacks ... luckily i got home ok innit i mean look at dat poor model in croydon !!! :shock:

im comin biggrin.gif
Now you didn't have to reveal that sorta info on the forums! :shock: I wanna see all you girls down there, right? :twisted:

lol @ chasegimme some money and i'll be there hun lol biggrin.gif im gonna be gutted i aint comminglol @ lisa i remember that night it was a good one... lol mark was proper out of it,, i had to get him hme LOL

Well Jen, my advice is to put by some bees for it now. Hide it somewhere. Then you'll be there!And V, that's just what I like to hear! :wink:

cant be doing that hun what with ellie and stuff our money just goes biggrin.gif lol ah well im going to 1921 on sat so that should be ok

lmao @ lisa!! and lol chase selling flyers... some nutty d*ck would probably buy em anall.. ebay is mental innit.

lmaoonly kidding i aint a fat arse... lisa is though hehehehe :shock: only joking sis biggrin.gif:D:D:D

yeah i know i am and i have proof when i went to visit dans mum i bent down to do my shoes n my fat arse nearly knocked her table flying this is a true story by the way !!! omg how embaressing lmfao :oops: