Should New Born Babies

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill

Be tagged with a microchip at birth that records their every movement on a databoard which the government can scan through a databoard if need to find out; if this persons murderd, caught lieng, fraud etc)like they can scan the persons hand and on teh screen it will visualize the data so you can see what the persons done

wouldnt even give my dog a chip
i gave a pigeon a chip once, but it choked coz it tried to eat the whole thing at once and it got stuck midway, was all flapping about with half of it dangling out of its mouth.

i gave a pigeon a chip once, but it choked coz it tried to eat the whole thing at once and it got stuck midway, was all flapping about with half of it dangling out of its mouth.
my dog ate a packet of marlboroughs todaystrange cos no one in here smokes them

Whys this
another one of those things she didnt think through b4 saying
u need to llow it still, keep tryna pull me up like ur significantits not something im comfortable with, my details being under my dogs skinall part of a system that im not down forchippin our pets is jus the beginning, gettin people used to the benefits and convinience of the microchip, people thinkin wow true if i lose my dog and someone finds him they can scan him an get him back to us, xacly the same reasoning they use to have ur kid chippedif i lose him i lose him, its just a dog

Some people are begging to have there lives controlled were you are tracked and traced by a tyrannical government who will also probably make you scan for goods and services with your chip and if you spend above what you have earned on your credit you are in sh*tLOL at having the mentality to want to be microchipped because you have lost all faith in letting people be free and let some next criminal gang control your life like some dweeb

Thun you will get microchipped and ur fam nuttin long, its the future brace ur self
Im hoping there are more people like me who dont want some thug government ruling there life and people will refuse it in mass if it ever happensCant believe there are people like you begging to be microchipped

Noo way don't you lot read the bible?I rather be tortured to death than have the mark of the beast placed into my flesh.I read that i time will soon come where money as we see it, will be abolished and it will be used in a chip. Therefore we will have choose to live without money if we don't have the chip or live a normal life with it.Kaygee i'm kinda baffled that you said you would consider this IF it was to help your lost child.

i remember watchin some show about this holiday resort for rich people, where everyone was payin for sh*t with the micro chipthe excuse was that because they were wearing next to nothing, long to carry a bag with ur cards in itdid someone on here post it up? might have been on tv*waits for brisco to tell me theres no such place*