Leroy Smith

shaian

In many sports you have many great players and a lot or arguments as to who is the best, Ali or Sugar, Zidane or Pele, Borg or Federer etcBut in Basketball Jordan IS the best player ever
This is debatable. Allow not thinking of man like Wilt, Bird,Magic & Kareem.

In many sports you have many great players and a lot or arguments as to who is the best, Ali or Sugar, Zidane or Pele, Borg or Federer etcBut in Basketball Jordan IS the best player ever
Nope, Jordan all the way

He have the best career postseason PPG average:He have the most career postseason total points:He have the best career Player Efficiency rating:He have the best career PPG average:He have the most NBA Finals MVPs:He have the most Scoring Titles:He led his team to the best regular season record in NBA history:He have the most All-Defensive 1st Teams selections:He has the best NBA Finals single series PPG average:He had no flaws in his game

Nope, Jordan all the way
I agree, and also where can i get me a bitch like the 1 in ur avi?