Shoulder Clicking

kahuna

Over the past few weeks ive developed a click in my shoulder, i feel it mainly when i lift my arm up and when it rotates its not painful but its a bit uncomfortable. i should point out it does this when im not lifting any weights.it feels like the muscle isnt moving over the joint well/ or moving over other bits of muscle well, and there are a few little clicks before i get the big one too.its only in one shoulder too.should i go and see a phyiso? its it the early stage of a bigger problem? or is it bad form in some exercise which has caused some odd growth of muscle/safe

is it painful? do you warm up well before lifting? is your lifting form right?sometimes its nothing serious, and a good massage will help. if you can, make the massages regular. if it doesnt help then yea probably get physio looked at
nah it doesnt hurt and i always warm up and down. iv got a friend doing a phd in sports injuries so ill see if they know anything about it