Dolla Da Dustman, Revolver & Jonson - Crews Firing

Taurus

Tbh its all about Jonson if he didnt go pen then he would of been more known, he's always been on the road ting more though (North man know)
J TO THE O TO THE NJ TO THE O TO THE NJACK MAN IN THE ENDSc/sloved his beats. i lost most of em got a couple around

I swear before he was an MC (Brizzo) he weren't always on the road ting? but then he had to live up to lyrics when it came about.And he probably would have been about as known as the rest of CB bar Scorcher if he never went pen.
Nah hes been a warlord from day according to most guys from the green, I have no reason to dispute.

I swear before he was an MC (Brizzo) he weren't always on the road ting? but then he had to live up to lyrics when it came about.And he probably would have been about as known as the rest of CB bar Scorcher if he never went pen.
Nah hes been a warlord from day
you might aswell call him the boss of n9 the way set man talk about him

Nah hes been a warlord from day
you might aswell call him the boss of n9 the way set man talk about him
lol, too true