Urban Gathering @ Custard Factory

JayB

who else went?line up looked crazy but quite a few didnt show i didnt see marcus nasty, jamie duggan, EJ and most of the PA's ....loads of security and loads of police which was good...bassline arena seemed to be empty most of the night apostle and bassboy held the crowd but afterwards the place just emptied....everyone seemed to be in the old skool garage room and the twice as nice room.....only one bit of trouble but was crazy...scottie b dropped tht dnb tune chopper place went mad wheeled up dropped again then next thing about 20-30 ppl started swinging....jumping on the sides and smashin bottles of heads was crazy went on for about 30 mins cops came but suprisingly didnt get locked off ....uk funky room was full one minute then empty the next minute....overall it was an average night they should of made the rave a bit smaller and made it cheaper as the 40 quid price ticket must of put ppl off.

didn't go, but know sum1 who went. But they paid £25 for there ticket in advance and said it was worth the money.Apparently those without tickets where having to fork out £50 on the door...
yeh i paid 25 on an early bird too and it was 40 quid before 12 and more after

My bredrins went said it was sick.. i stood by my guns and said i was not playing 45 bricks to go.. i dunno how anyone can charge 45 bricks for a bunch of no name dj's if you get what im saying, obviously their big on road but thats it... I would have paid £30 maximum, swear the some jacko tickets were only being sold for around £60 at the o2

My bredrins went said it was sick.. i stood by my guns and said i was not playing 45 bricks to go.. i dunno how anyone can charge 45 bricks for a bunch of no name dj's if you get what im saying, obviously their big on road but thats it... I would have paid £30 maximum, swear the some jacko tickets were only being sold for around £60 at the o2
Slightly off topic but i remember when i paid £15 to go see Damian Marley. 3 Years ago.

As I said it went right off. Just remembered having some pukka curry goat and rice at the end and this chick (named Denita, I later found out :-D) posts up next to me. One Brum yute comes over and tries to pre-empt my strike. LOL @ him asking her what she's saying and she says "Brush your teet!"LOOOOOOOOOL nearly dropped my tray. Needless to say, I extracted the number to make it four for the night. -2 par.

As I said it went right off. Just remembered having some pukka curry goat and rice at the end and this chick (named Denita, I later found out :-D) posts up next to me. One Brum yute comes over and tries to pre-empt my strike. LOL @ him asking her what she's saying and she says "Brush your teet!"LOOOOOOOOOL nearly dropped my tray. Needless to say, I extracted the number to make it four for the night. -2 par.
:blink: :blink: :blink: