Ronaldo - "I'll get even more free kicks in Spain"

MetaFives

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho'Biz

You're half spanish though Alex?C.Ronaldo must be feeling some madness ATM, next level dreams come true.Now it's down to him to deliver to the best he can.

He will be injured for 3 months of the season. And look pissed off for 2 months of it. And score about 23 goals. Including 5 hat tricks against Tenerife, Xerez, Osasuna, Racing Santander and Getafe.Barcelona will win the League. Liverpool will knock out Real in the Semi Final of the CL.And Portugal will finish 3rd in their group and miss out on WC 2010And then, when Satan comes to collect Sir Alex's soul, he will realise that he does not in fact have noe.

The big test will be when Real are trailing Barca at the end of the season and are out of the CL how will he react get his head down and do the superman rutine or sulk and make overly dramatic gestures we've seen both other the years even though i didn't like the way he went on last pre-season and believe we should've shipped him out then i wish him the best of luck

KLEBERSON watched 80,000 Real Madrid fans hail Cristiano Ronaldo - and wondered where it all went wrong.The Brazilian joined Manchester United at the same time as the flash 18-year-old Ronaldo in August 2003.Kleberson and Cameroon international Eric Djemba-Djemba were supposed to become the new stars of United's midfield in place of David Beckham and Juan Veron.But it never happened and while they flopped the £12.24m Ronaldo became an £80m superstar.Kleberson, 30, now with Flamengo back in Brazil, signed for United for £5.93m. He was sold to Besiktas for £2.5m two years later after just 24 starts and two goals. Fatally, he never got on with Alex Ferguson.He admitted: "I arrived in Manchester, along with Ronaldo, with a lot of hope but left with huge sadness. An injury in only my second league match proved a very negative factor and in my second season I wasn't given many chances."My Brazilian coach Dunga had more faith in me than Ferguson. I believe I could have been a bigger success in English football. But not everyone is guaranteed success at United."Djemba-Djemba moved to United from Nantes for £3.5m in July 2003. Fergie took a £2m loss on him 18 months later, selling him to Aston Villa after 20 appearances and no goals.Now 28, he plays for Odense in Denmark.He explained: "My experience was two-fold - great satisfaction to play at this big club but disappointment at so few opportunities."Cristiano was more a fan of Barcelona then than Real. But now he is in Madrid, he will win many titles." lol WTF

I still maintain that in his first start for United i cant remember who it was agianst Kleberson was a badboy and had a really great game, passing and movement was on point the next game he dislocates his shoulder against Southampton and he was sh*t after that.Djemba Djemba crackin a rib against Porto is the reason why Jose Mourinhio is where he is now and has achieved what he has, in that game against Porto at OT was having the game of his life and bossing the midfield then he didn't come out for the second half and the rest is history unhonourable mention for Bellion, He was just sh*t all the time

I still maintain that in his first start for United i cant remember who it was agianst Kleberson was a badboy and had a really great game, passing and movement was on point the next game he dislocates his shoulder against Southampton and he was sh*t after that.
villa