STD's

prdx

Few months back me an a friend was talkin an he was talkin bout all these randoms he claims he draws an gets head off.. Then i was tellin him he needs to get himself checked out.. Man dropped it quite casually he's had chlamydia before.. Few days ago i was chattin to a nex guy who said he's had chlamydia an had one next ting (i cant even remember what it was now) which required him to hav the umbrella :D The way they both dropped it was so casual an they said it weren't a big deal cos they "all sorted" now.. Absolutely couldn't believe what i was hearing tbh Who here has had an std, or should i say who's got the balls to admit they have/had one.. Did the treatment hurt? Hav u learned ur lesson an practice safer sex? How often do u get checked? For the sake of the thread i'll go first.. Touch wood *taps head* i've never had any std, one girl told she had a scare an i should get myself checked out an luckily it came back clean.. I usually go for check ups 3 to 6 months without fail and i'm due one soon an kinda prang tbh

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know people that have had the clap. They try to act like it's a minor but I consider them dirty from then on. My cousin f*cked some random after Bar Rumba one time and she called him a month or so later to say she had clap. He told her she didn't f*ckin get it from him and she was a whore. Turns out he was right as he didn't have it but he really should've found out before he started shooting his mouth off!

what does 'have the umbrella' mean? circumcised?never had anything. due for a check up tho
Umbrella is that ting they put inside ya piece and open it out like an umbrella an scrape the disease out.. My minds tellin me he said gonorea, but i cant remember for sure

2 of my bredrins have had gonorrhea(sp)told me casual like, 1 boy an 1 girlthe boy had me creasin 'yh, yh ive had it, im not afraid to say it'so i asked him if he told the girls he was bangin he was like 'no, f*ck that sh*t, f*ck em'u kno dem ones where u cant shake ur head more

Never had anything and hopefully shouldn't get anything.*touch wood*My friend phoned me one time panicking because one girl he was banging told him that her ex boyfriend had acquired AIDS. He luckily don't have to, but obviously he was pissed at the time. He is lucky.

Long story and it'll probably be disjointed cos i'm kinda still tired.Finally went for a test a couple weeks ago (I made a post around April '08 saying i'd never been and it pretty much took me a year to get there).Did the full-works, nurse said everything looked fine, told me to go wait in the waiting room, called me back about 10mins later then gave me medication for the clap as a precaution cos the chick doing the examination noticed a very small discharge.I'm panicking now, cos i've never had a check in my life and i'm thinking i'm gonna have to call each and every chick over the last few months because there's no way of working out where it would've come from or how long i've had it.Longest 2 weeks of my life to get the results but they were negative for everything.Doctor said it must've been Non-Specific Urethritis. Normally its caused by bacteria from gonorrhea or chlamydia but I tested negative for both. So they were baffed. So now I have to go down south for tests cos they have no idea how I got it. Really and truly I think they just f*cked up and mis-diagnosed me but I'm not willing to take the chance so

You always see it as dirty untill you've actually caught something.It's not really a problem pop 4 tabs in a row and your sorted.sh*t happens init really not a lot you can do once you've had it you've had it no point denying it.3 to 6 months is not enough for test IMO unless your in a relationship, monthly if anything or anytime you f*ck a mucky.

Long story and it'll probably be disjointed cos i'm kinda still tired.Finally went for a test a couple weeks ago (I made a post around April '08 saying i'd never been and it pretty much took me a year to get there).Did the full-works, nurse said everything looked fine, told me to go wait in the waiting room, called me back about 10mins later then gave me medication for the clap as a precaution cos the chick doing the examination noticed a very small discharge.I'm panicking now, cos i've never had a check in my life and i'm thinking i'm gonna have to call each and every chick over the last few months because there's no way of working out where it would've come from or how long i've had it.Longest 2 weeks of my life to get the results but they were negative for everything.Doctor said it must've been Non-Specific Urethritis. Normally its caused by bacteria from gonorrhea or chlamydia but I tested negative for both. So they were baffed. So now I have to go down south for tests cos they have no idea how I got it. Really and truly I think they just f*cked up and mis-diagnosed me but I'm not willing to take the chance so
You can have discharcge that isn't sexually related.

editThe "umbrella test" is a longstanding urban myth that still bothers men who present for testing at sexual health clinics
Oh spleen.. But i never said the umbrella was used as a test, i was led to believe it was used as a treatment method.. I kno u can use special antibiotics to treat chlamydia but for somethin "stronger" than that, i doubt antibiotics would work an more extreme measures would have to be taken.. Kinda like how they golla freeze warts, they have to attack the problem physically.. I kno all sorts of ppl talk all sorts of sh*t but i believed the guy cos its hardly a lie that would make him look good.. Ari Gold.. Gettin tested monthly is pointless.. If u have indeed contracted an std it takes 14-21 days for it to show up in urine tests.. An for blood related infections like hepatitis, it can take up to 2 months for it to show up in ur blood work an for hiv/aids its considerably longer.. Plus it can take up to 2 weeks to actually get ur results.. So every 3 to 6 months is appropriate

Guest Triple XXX

lol @ accidentally anallingi cnt even accidentally have normal sexcome liek pushing a hamster through the head of a pin on a normal ting