i dropped an old jamo bird

local

jus got bak 2 cov from manchesterhad a few cans on the train im a bit gon likeseen this old bird who musta worked for the train station or suminall smilin chattin wiv sum old geezaso im waitin 4 my mum 2 pik me upleanin on a fone box, i got a song in my head so i start bangin the tune into the bak of the fone boxdidnt kno no1 was in itnext thing WAAATCHAA FI BANG UNA FUNE BWWWUAAAXXX BWAAAIIso im laffinshe cums out few minutes l8apropa cussin me outin my facespittin all ova my face likeclartin all in my boat likeive been tryna say sorry didnt kno no1 was in ther but she carries onsuffixin clart all ova the shopso i dropped hermy mum wasnt happy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jus got bak 2 cov from manchesterhad a few cans on the train im a bit gon likeseen this old bird who musta worked for the train station or suminall smilin chattin wiv sum old geezaso im waitin 4 my mum 2 pik me upleanin on a fone box, i got a song in my head so i start bangin the tune into the bak of the fone boxdidnt kno no1 was in itnext thing WAAATCHAA FI BANG UNA FUNE BWWWUAAAXXX BWAAAIIso im laffinshe cums out few minutes l8apropa cussin me outin my facespittin all ova my face likeclartin all in my boat likeive been tryna say sorry didnt kno no1 was in ther but she carries onsuffixin clart all ova the shopso i dropped hermy mum wasnt happy
:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
LOL @ the imagery

How old is this old bird you speak of? I'm under the assumption by old bird he meant a woman in her 30s to 40s.
yh 40 oddpropa small gremlin bitch
u man condonin man beatin up some old woman?u f*ckin neeks.im not even aiming this at stefan
watch the replies change now....
lol enit
didnt even grin, guess its some white northern humour like that 2 pints sh*t on bbc3.
wot u even on about

u man condonin man beatin up some old woman?u f*ckin neeks.im not even aiming this at stefan
watch the replies change now....
except what he said is truethe people above are f*ck*ng clowns if they were seriousedit, lol @ titan backtracking
Not really. Because my laughter was at my initial assumption.Obviously I wouldn't be laughing if it was an old lady like 60 upwards which is what you and brisco were implying. But that wasn't the case, so the imagery is still funny.

Guest Lemons
slumping women is cool in 09?
It was cool in '00 '01 '02 '03 '04 '05 '06 '07 '08, but not in '09 (see Brisco's post the sudden change in public opinion duke).

Guest Tulse Hill
Did your mother see this?Lol at not being mature enough to tut and walk away.
lol his mother was probally in the car saying "go'orn my son"