Teach me how to be a catholic please...

Sunday Roast.

Going to a youth group next monday, but want a heads up.do i need to get baptised?Or isit a just go church type of flex, Ive allways felt god in my life, I've just never had the family or support to text it to a next level.Also i kinda lied and tied the guy im going with Im catholic allready but havent been church in a long while, it was stupid but it's cost me alot of stress and guilt.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cipher

I don't think she's been to prison.+I doubt you will be baptised, most youth groups are just on a chillout vibe thoguh I went to my boys once and they tried to make me read passages.You won't get baptised till your BAPTISM+From your post it seems your going so you can bone this guy, smh.If you feel god you don't even really need church, and you certainly don't need to...text it to the next level.Just go, say you are a catholic but not practising, you have always felt your connection with god and your going to this thing to try to make your relationship with him stronger.

No. I do respect islam for what it is, but i feel intouch with god, i could never worship another.
does that even make sense?
Nope
i could never ever answer to allah or what ever, yeah it does make sense, your just thick
Lol @ the irony You spastic