Where would you spend your last day?

Guest Cipher

Guest Cipher

If you found out you would expire at the end of a dayWho would you spend it with/what would you do?Would there be any particular people? Girlfriend, boys etcWho would you like to die with/what would you like to die doing?

on VIP2, talking about how being terminally ill "is not the lick"nah, I'd probably jus go around n meet friends, reminisce about the good times, spend a bit of time with the fam giving thanks and whatnotfill the gaps with great food, good women, and drugs to help me forget about what comes at the end of the day

I wouldn't want it to be a massive spectacle maybe a few close friends and family. Something quiet and subdued on a beach.We'd be drinking stupidly expensive champagne, just enough to be typsy but not enough to be an idiot.I'm thinking somewhere warm, slightly tropical and close to the coast. Somewhere quaint in Brazil with proper clear blue water.Chilled dance music playing in the background, like when they have music on the beach on holiday. Then the music would get louder and like something bad was about to happen.Some sort of enemy would appear and everyone would be running around and sh*t not knowing what to do. Random people are getting killed and eaten by these vicious alien cannibals but people know in the back of there minds only one person could save them.I would appear on top of a stage in front of about 10 thousand people, they would be cheering my name "SUB, SUB, SUB, SUB!" I'd jump off the stage and begin saving everyones lives and driving the alien force off.Everyone would travel to all the major cities to witness me destroying the alien filth on massive HD screens and cleansing the world of all evil. People would already be thinking about erecting a statue in my name.Then out of nowhere one unstoppable alien boss would enter and start firing lazers and killing all the bitches that stand in it's way. Knowing that I can't stop it on my own I would ask everyone in the world to pass me there spirit because I'm the only badass that could handle that much power without exploding. Because on my life long previous brilliance they all agree to do and raise there hands giving me immeasurble power.I take on the alien using random people as objects to throw at the 10000 foot beast, the cause a good enough distraction and I tear off its head with my bare hands. Unfortunately for the world it has a self destruct mechanism so I grab the rest of it's body and jump toward to heavens.It explodes and the blast is enough to kill a thousand gods. I fall back to Earth and everyone in the world gathers around saying "Oh my god, Sub is so amazing he did such an amazing thing, I always knew he would ammount to greatness...." and sh*t like that. Then I would die slowly with everyone in the world crying and wish I was still alive because I was so great when I was alive.Something like that.

play basketball (pref as point guard for boston celtics against lakers)then have dinner with my family either a nice restorant or just a takeawaybid them farewell then crash a private karaoke function held by japanese businessmen and sing tributes to myself till i am dead

24 hours to live, I'd probably die on the 5thRun in the station squeezing the infI'll be waitin, to get to hell and bust down SatanStyles own this sh*t, and I got spots vacantBack to the 24, I make it out tha precinctShoot niggas that I hate in their face while they eatin'I'm on the job robbing every so called donGive the money to my moms and tell her that I'm goneI would school my little brother that niggas mean him harmYou should learn to tell the future without reading palmsWhen they come in wit the bullets be prepared with the bombSo f*ck being violent, get stocks and bonds