National UK Mobile Telephone DIRECTORY

Fresh

Just got this email at work

You may already have heard about this but early next week all UK mobiles will be on a directory which will mean that anyone will be able to access your numbers. It’s easy to unsubscribe but it must be done before the beginning of next week to make sure that you are ex-directory. You may want to suggest it to all your friends and family who have UK mobiles or they could be swamped by unsolicited messages and calls. Removal is recommended by the BBC - see link below.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/work...nch/8091621.stmTo remove your number click on the link below, you need your mobile phone with you to do this as they text you a code1, http://www.118800.co.uk/2, Click on ‘Ex Directory’ at top right hand side of page, from there it’s straight forward.
Par

I wasn't on there but I added my number to the ex-directory.

If you need to get hold of someoneand you don't have their number,we can help.We do NOT give out mobile phonenumbers, we simply connect people. * To get in touch with someone now: * 1. Fill in the details of who you want to contact * 2. If we find them, we'll text them with your details

I dont even want to enter my number in for it to be removed because then they will have your exact details.I dont believe they will remove it, you entering your name and number to be removed is just their way of confirming theyve got your correct details imo