Sign in to follow this  
Tirunih

D-Fam

What do you think of them, i rate them still.They have a nice blend, lyrically,vocally & musically.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

look and sound very polished but theirs nothing about them really.Do they do well chart wise?

They try hard. Not my ting but with the right management and direction could do a little ting still true they have a ghetto appeal and sh*t with a bit of a mersh sound. Wont completely write them off yetThe dude singing the chorus on Whatever you Want isn't even the guy in the vid forcing the notes lol. I dont know if I would have embarrassed myself Milli Vanilli'in them vocals

Guest Triple XXX

their vids are on pointbut i dont see where theyre trina go with this

sounds like a bag of corny sh*t

Terrible, swear we blasted them for that "Whatever you want video"Trying them high vocals with a trembling voice