Maybe, I'm blowin this shit outta proportion

Guest Cipher

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me whores are on this set up tingRIP brother
This nearly happend to me once when I was visiting my cousin in Brum, back when I was 17.Basically, went to Brum with one friend to party with my cousin, went to the club linked one chick, she wanted us to go back to hers with her mate and my boy. My cousin knew the girl, so he said it was bless and he stayed with his boys at the club. But on the way she changed her mind about goin to hers and we ended up goin to her friends house instead (My cousin didnt know the friend).So long story short, Im lying on the bed in her bedroom (luckily fully clothed), my boys in the living room with the friend..next thing two dudes burst in the room with baseball bats. Im jumped up quick time grabbed a lamp from the bedside, and must have said something, mad thing was the boy heard the scouse accent and recognised me, from meeting me earlier that day with my cuz, turned out the dudes knew my cousin well and the situation locked off.Big time slippin, but ya learn from ya mistakes....never agin!!

This nearly happend to me once when I was visiting my cousin in Brum, back when I was 17.Basically, went to Brum with one friend to party with my cousin, went to the club linked one chick, she wanted us to go back to hers with her mate and my boy. My cousin knew the girl, so he said it was bless and he stayed with his boys at the club. But on the way she changed her mind about goin to hers and we ended up goin to her friends house instead (My cousin didnt know the friend).So long story short, Im lying on the bed in her bedroom (luckily fully clothed), my boys in the living room with the friend..next thing two dudes burst in the room with baseball bats. Im jumped up quick time grabbed a lamp from the bedside, and must have said something, mad thing was the boy heard the scouse accent and recognised me, from meeting me earlier that day with my cuz, turned out the dudes knew my cousin well and the situation locked off.Big time slippin, but ya learn from ya mistakes....never agin!!
That is a lucky one. Brum man are on some different type of hype.

That is a lucky one. Brum man are on some different type of hype.
TrustThem set ups are madSome whores did this with my boy and me in Southampton. We draw them in the town center and they bring bare female friends and we are thinking rah we are getting some pum tonight.We meet up with them again in town later to invite them to the flat then some breddas come out of the park and we have had to bad them up guy was stuttering and sh*t then he gets the number from the girl who happens to be his ex and says if he sees us on road its a casket ting.PMSLShe then has the AUDACITY to ask where our flat is so she and her girl can come and link usThe anger was a lot/thinking im dumb or suttin

Guest Cipher

Typical racist media, what they failed to say was that the kid was actually at a cooking class when that pic was taken, cutting tomatoesOriginal pictomatov.jpg

Typical racist media, what they failed to say was that the kid was actually at a cooking class when that pic was taken, cutting tomatoesOriginal pictomatov.jpg
LOL f*ck*ng hell cuz/Remember this story, R.I.P to him and I wish torture upon the girl

LOL Remember this story, R.I.P to hi