Sign in to follow this  
FaTz

Battlefield 1943 - XBOX Arcade

cboxbattlefield1943.jpgThe previous Battlefields have been sick. Downloading the trial for this now.

i swear this is the game were you could warp from character to character and use their class?

i see fatz got it alreadyma cuzin try dwnload dis sh*t on my name but i wna knw wat its sayin first

i swear this is the game were you could warp from character to character and use their class?
yea that one was the one b4 bad company i think / migtht aswell jump on this too

where can i cop some points without having to go to a shop?will download tomorrow

Good News, the game is incredibly successful beyond even my expectations. We have reached server capacity, but the bad news about this now some people can't join unless someone leaves. But don't worry, we are adding more servers ASAP to Xbox and in preparation PS3 that should start going up ASAP with priority on Xbox 360.
Probably why I can't join a single game.

my boy told me it was out last night at worki bop home fiending to play 90000ms pointssafewhats that all about?safe for the ms points link