Do you know any methods for quickly boosting strength?

Corrigan

Guest Cipher

You can't do it quickly, its a process that takes timeMake sure your diet is spot on & you get enough restIn the mean time, do other workouts that are good for the areas that the bench press needsSo the Pectorals, Deltoids, Serratus, triceps and to a lesser extent the forearms(alot of these excercises will work similar muscles anyway)So you should be doingPectoralsDumbell Flyes, Peckdecks, Pullovers, Pushups (weighted perhaps)serratus anteriorCable, Dumbell & Medicine ball pullovers, Cable Crunches and medicine ball roll outDeltoidsBent over laterals, cable side laterals, behind the neck military press, lateral raisesAlso things like the seated barbell & dumbell pressImproving all of these muscles separately will help a LOT when it comes to bench pressing

You can't do it quickly, its a process that takes timeMake sure your diet is spot on & you get enough restIn the mean time, do other workouts that are good for the areas that the bench press needsSo the Pectorals, Deltoids, Serratus, triceps and to a lesser extent the forearms(alot of these excercises will work similar muscles anyway)So you should be doingPectoralsDumbell Flyes, Peckdecks, Pullovers, Pushups (weighted perhaps)serratus anteriorCable, Dumbell & Medicine ball pullovers, Cable Crunches and medicine ball roll outDeltoidsBent over laterals, cable side laterals, behind the neck military pressAlso things like the seated barbell & dumbell pressImproving all of these muscles separately will help a LOT when it comes to bench pressing
saaaaaafebut what should the diet mostyl consist of

Increase Bench Press - HEAVY dumbbell bench presses for 5-6 reps. not no p*ssy weights. I used to struggle to do 80kg for 5 reps. switched to dumbbells for 3 weeks, went back on the bench press and done 80 for 8 reps like it was nothingAlso do incline dumbbell presses. You'll be surprised how your bench will shoot up after using heavy dumbbells. Also do deadlifts and squats.

You can't do it quickly, its a process that takes timeMake sure your diet is spot on & you get enough restIn the mean time, do other workouts that are good for the areas that the bench press needsSo the Pectorals, Deltoids, Serratus, triceps and to a lesser extent the forearms(alot of these excercises will work similar muscles anyway)So you should be doingPectoralsDumbell Flyes, Peckdecks, Pullovers, Pushups (weighted perhaps)serratus anteriorCable, Dumbell & Medicine ball pullovers, Cable Crunches and medicine ball roll outDeltoidsBent over laterals, cable side laterals, behind the neck military pressAlso things like the seated barbell & dumbell pressImproving all of these muscles separately will help a LOT when it comes to bench pressing
saaaaaafebut what should the diet mostyl consist of
there are threads on diet, check themand safe manny i thought i was only pushing 70k, but plus the bar on the smith machine (my gym id sh*t and doesnt have proper freeweights) im pushing 90k

don't use smith personally so i dunno.. even if no benches are free and there are smiths free i don't touch them. i'm not even a hench bodybuilder, im just a normal gym goer but even so i think the smiths are a waste of time. i think im gonna make a switch to db press i been doing bench a year now its getting boring. never tried the db press though, i imagine it takes a long time to master it cause u got the have a smooth movement in both hands at the same time.