E17 were a bad boy group and they were from the hood

Maino

Lol he thinks he is black from that other topic
Not at all i'm a white dude that lives in an area with a lotta blacks and Somalians in a council home in my personal opinion there is no such thing as acting black or white people are products of their enviroment and class you have black doctors and black lawyers So you kinda subliminally dissing your own peopleIf i sag my pants or wear somethin like Sean John it's only cos i like it simple as that it looks good and i'll wear it not tryna be blk or anything I do typically white things like Skateboard thoughJust like i always get a shape up but does that mean i'm tryna be blk no it just means i'm getting a fresh hair cut that 90% of the youth in my neighborhood have So think before you try critisize on me think about unity rather then stereotyping people and subliminally putting down your own race

Not at all i'm a white dude that lives in an area with a lotta blacks and Somalians in a council home in my personal opinion there is no such thing as acting black or white people are products of their enviroment and class you have black doctors and black lawyers So you kinda subliminally dissing your own peopleIf i sag my pants or wear somethin like Sean John it's only cos i like it simple as that it looks good and i'll wear it not tryna be blk or anything I do typically white things like Skateboard thoughJust like i always get a shape up but does that mean i'm tryna be blk no it just means i'm getting a fresh hair cut that 90% of the youth in my neighborhood have So think before you try critisize on me think about unity rather then stereotyping people and subliminally putting down your own race
the amount of gas in that post was rather amusing

Guest Cipher
No you absolute buffoon, the user 'ImHim' thinks YOU are black, in relation to another topic you made, he asked you why were you making topics to slate white people, indicating he assumed you were negriod.

the amount of gas in that post was rather amusing
Explain? how is me getting a shape up saying i want to be black?I get it cos it looks fresh and is a simple but neat and presentable haircut that females respectWhen i said dude said he subliminally is dissing his own people he was coming across as all black people are street and poor and live in a hood which is un true so like i said people are products of their enviromentsI am not a racist person at all yet rather then appreciate my unity you wanna hate on me and say i'm tryna be black? makes no sense

classic example of stockholm syndrome

No you absolute buffoon, the user 'ImHim' thinks YOU are black, in relation to another topic you made, he asked you why were you making topics to slate white people, indicating he assumed you were negriod.
Well i wasn't 'slating white people' i gave an opinion that black barbers are the most skilled at cutting hair based on what i seen Just like i will say white dudes who blaze are better rollers then anyone we can roll the cleanest spliffs with our eyes closedObviously i may be stereotyping but this isn't dissing whites or blacks it's just an opinion

Guest Cipher
Well i wasn't 'slating white people' i gave an opinion that black barbers are the most skilled at cutting hair based on what i seen Just like i will say white dudes who blaze are better rollers then anyone we can roll the cleanest spliffs with our eyes closedObviously i may be stereotyping but this isn't dissing whites or blacks it's just an opinion
Mate I dont care it wasn't me that said it

Bullshit no 1 outside this message board is gonna say 1 is acting black cos they they have a certain haircut or wear a certain brand of clothingWhat i said is all fact People are products of their enviroment and class hence the reason you have plenty of black professionals like doctorsblacks are also influenced by things whites do like wearing European brands like Gucci and Van's even though they are not European or they do not skate