Black barbers

Maino

Guest Cipher

You know what would be good, create a profile but don't bait out thats its you by making topics like this and the usual ones you doYou could slip undetected through the VIP2 netBe a different personTry a gangster?Just not one from NW.

You know what would be good, create a profile but don't bait out thats its you by making topics like this and the usual ones you doYou could slip undetected through the VIP2 netBe a different personTry a gangster?Just not one from NW.

But i'm not a Gangster i don't sell coke or shoot people but obviously i am proud of being from NW so why would i do dumb sh*t like be a different person and say i'm from some where else

I dunno what black barbers are giving you a shape up Brisco but there is no way that white barbers are fukin with Jamaicans when it comes to cutting hair But to each is own
As long as you dont let no african cut your hair you're bless. they bring down the levels

I dunno what black barbers are giving you a shape up Brisco but there is no way that white barbers are fukin with Jamaicans when it comes to cutting hair But to each is own
As long as you dont let no african cut your hair you're bless. they bring down the levels
seems like a lot of people say this bout african barberz