What i like about the guy streets on here no homo

Maino

He comes across as articulate but he from the hood he knows what he is talking about when he addresses somethin and he doesn't come across as contradicting he won't start saying the word Fam then saying too someone else they tryna be American cos they use American slang wordsHe doesn't pretend like he living a lifestyle he isn't and overrate average Rappers like Styles P just cos some people get caught up in a dream of pushing yay and bussin guns when they listen to D Block This guy is clued up on Hip-Hop and apprecates real Lyricists like Nas He isn't racist and claims he is a Muslim yet contradicts da religions rules by smoking, drinking and clubbin So i got 1 question why isn't this dude a mod on here?

Tell me i don't speak facts though some guy's will bump too much D Block and get caught up in the hype and start thinking they living that lifestyleGuy's claim to be Muslims but talk about smoking haze, drinking and ravingGuy's go to Uni but proclaim they are somethin else

Guest Esquilax

You know what I saw the other day?A woman in a burka.Seems normal eh?But, there was a shocking twist.There was a veil...over the womans EYES.A mesh veil, yes, but a veil nonetheless! THIS IS 2009, PEOPLE.

Tell me i don't speak facts though some guy's will bump too much D Block and get caught up in the hype and start thinking they living that lifestyleGuy's claim to be Muslims but talk about smoking haze, drinking and raving
trueness.this islam bandwagon is jokes. mohammed ali was sick but remember hes just one guy.

overrate average Rappers like Styles P
go home
It's all opinion but Styles P has no classic albums his content is very limited majority of his Music doesn't have a real messageAnd he never gets mentioned on other great Rappers top ten best ever list wether it is Jay Z, Nas, Eminem, Rakim or who ever saying their top 10 greatest everLyrically Styles P doesn't offer much and he isn't a complete Writer in the sense of making good Hooks and covering different topics in his contentHe has no Soul or substance in his MusicI can name 1 decent Styles P Song's and that is My LifeEven that Song was great cos Monch was featuring on the HookSo you continue listening to Styles PI'll carry on bumping Illmatic

Biggest bread production since HovisStyles P>>>>Eminem,Yayo etc
Swear you just copied what Brisco said?...
styles p > > eminem
Just saying init, whilst you were on the subject of bread production.Init.
ReachingLike I wasnt on the Styles bandwagon since Rwdlol @ me following anyone

Say i'm breeding streets but i'll give my opinion he is articulate and comes across as realSome guy's think cos they from Brixton they are Tony Montana but da truth is being from Brixton doesn't make you a General it just means your parents were too poor to afford to live in Chelsea