Mandem

PopT

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold up.. U man put ur piece inside the toilet bowl underneath u when u take a dump? So ur piece is either touching the inside of the toilet bowl or (as some claim) it touches the water? Is this how u lot mean? (no homo)
what do u do? rest it on ur thigh?
i almost flushed mine coouple times still
looooooooool

Hold up.. U man put ur piece inside the toilet bowl underneath u when u take a dump? So ur piece is either touching the inside of the toilet bowl or (as some claim) it touches the water? Is this how u lot mean? (no homo)
nah 3 squares of tissue folded ontop of the toilet seat an rest my piece on that, yeah i go over the edge or just hold it, at least it aint touchin the toilet... all these ppl who let their piece touch the inside of the toilet bowl r f*ckin nasty.. all the dirt an germs others ppls piss and sh*t just on ya goods is no good.. i kno most of these ppl sayin they touch the water at the bottom are gassin.. but havin a sh*t an lettin ur piece touch the water or anywhere on the inside of the toilet bowl for that matter is disgusting..i dont really care if the next man keeps his tings clean cah enda day i aint lookin front off any man but personal hygene>>>________

nah 3 squares of tissue folded ontop of the toilet seat an rest my piece on that, yeah i go over the edge or just hold it, at least it aint touchin the toilet... all these ppl who let their piece touch the inside of the toilet bowl r f*ckin nasty.. all the dirt an germs others ppls piss and sh*t just on ya goods is no good.. i kno most of these ppl sayin they touch the water at the bottom are gassin.. but havin a sh*t an lettin ur piece touch the water or anywhere on the inside of the toilet bowl for that matter is disgusting..i dont really care if the next man keeps his tings clean cah enda day i aint lookin front off any man but personal hygene>>>________
I live on my ones still.

This has got to be the most jokest thing I've ever read. When I sh*t, I piss. It's unstoppable, so how you're managing to rest your ting on the toilet seat without pissing up your toilet floor is beyond me. LoL and since when did the piece touch the toilet bowl if you let it hang? Some next toilet you've got son.More revolutionary than the time some girl said she stood up to wipe her bum after she did a sh*t and everyone started agreeing with her. Was thinking WTF...

This has got to be the most jokest thing I've ever read. When I sh*t, I piss. It's unstoppable, so how you're managing to rest your ting on the toilet seat without pissing up your toilet floor is beyond me. LoL and since when did the piece touch the toilet bowl if you let it hang? Some next toilet you've got son.More revolutionary than the time some girl said she stood up to wipe her bum after she did a sh*t and everyone started agreeing with her. Was thinking WTF...
less of the son talk stil.. obv everyone takes a piss when they take a sh*t (or at least i have every single time or more often than not), i hold my piece enit.. i dont jus "tuck in" an lef it der like some of these ppl r implying they do.. cah if u jus lef it, its bound to touch the inside of the toilet bowl which is disgustin... aint some next toilet i got stil, the toilet like most toilets has got shape to it.. its further out on the top and slants inwards as it reaches the bottom.. if i jus tuck in an lef my piece, im big enuff to be touchin the inside of the bowl.. obviously i cant spk for a next mans size but if u aint big to reach the sides inside then kool for u, u aint got a problem an u aint golla worry bout puttin ur ting ontop of the toilet seat..toilet-llqq-001.jpgwhats the last part about? u sayin everyone suppose to wipe they ass sittin down?