Bill O'Reilly Attacks Michael Jackson's Memorial Coverage

DJ Stashman

O'Rielly is a c*ntHis argument always gets discounted by his guests and he just starts shoutin an cuttin them off and gets the last word and always drags it back to one point that he has already said and which was already said was right to make it look like he wins the argumentHes a d*ckhead, but he knows what hes doing, he says these things exactly for the ratings Also, LOL @ Fox News anyway, the whole thing is a farse

i have come to the conclusion only way to get one over this c*nt is to pay him no attention and keep it moving.ANY big world event that happens, he always has to come in with some bullshit controversial racial outlook.aslong as he gets reactions he will always continue chatting sh*t. we give him the power. this doesn't only apply to bill o'reily specifically, in general too.

i just watched it and was about to come and post about it.shits disgusting. he is just trying to infuriate people on purpose.waiting for the guy to get assassinated./on another note..this is f*ckin hillarious
ye this was posted b4. we concluded that this guy is some supernatural being. watch it again.
i need to learn how to unlock that sh*t too.