001 you feminine prick why you deleting my posts?

Thun

This piece of sh*t keeps deleting my posts in the Michael Jackson thread and not only my postsHe has spoiled a good thread that had a lively discussion going but 001 the little girl did not like what was posted and he deleted bare posts.You can still see what I wrote in some of the peoples quotes and you can judge for your self that it was not an insult towards MJ and even if I did insult him this is VIP2 and not some wanky controlled websiteI have to say 001 is the biggest c*nt on this forum. A blantant gossipy little girl who wants to feel like he has control over somethingHe was boyed off in an a major way in The Streets thread and now he is pissed at the forum as we all know he is a little cry baby who gets mugged off in his office daily and on hereYou lost you little faggott and its dont matter how hard you try you are the c*nt who gets boyed off daily on this forum

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

001 has been f*ck*ng up the whatever room for far too longBeg admin let him mod some small section of the forum and dont allow him to be able to delete posts001 the feminine prick is slowly killing whatever room by deleting peoples posts

LOL @ people turning michael jackson into AllahMany many people had bad views on him, because he's dead they arent' allowed to express those views?If people are being disrespectful and posting jokes etc then fair enough. But things like that Bill O'Rielly video are TOTALLY acceptable even though I disagree with them

This MJ thing is getting WAY OUTA HANDI didnt see man bussing his tunes when he was aliveIn face.. I know for certain, certain man in that thread who are bumming the sh*t out of his life was calling him a peado not so long agoMakes me sick.Stop the hype before I delete the whole thing

This MJ thing is getting WAY OUTA HANDI didnt see man bussing his tunes when he was aliveIn face.. I know for certain, certain man in that thread who are bumming the sh*t out of his life was calling him a peado not so long agoMakes me sick.Stop the hype before I delete the whole thing
I agree with this, see alot of this sh*t in real life tooFair enough if these people actually liked his music both before and now but then when they were callin him peado's and sh*t and now sayin hes a hero when you used to slate him is far too hypocritical, it just seems like MJs life has turned into a bandwagon

BIG C/S

This piece of sh*t keeps deleting my posts in the Michael Jackson thread and not only my postsHe has spoiled a good thread that had a lively discussion going but 001 the little girl did not like what was posted and he deleted bare posts.You can still see what I wrote in some of the peoples quotes and you can judge for your self that it was not an insult towards MJ and even if I did insult him this is VIP2 and not some wanky controlled websiteI have to say 001 is the biggest c*nt on this forum. A blantant gossipy little girl who wants to feel like he has control over somethingHe was boyed off in an a major way in The Streets thread and now he is pissed at the forum as we all know he is a little cry baby who gets mugged off in his office daily and on hereYou lost you little faggott and its dont matter how hard you try you are the c*nt who gets boyed off daily on this forum
Where has deleting those posts stopped a lively thread? The thread is 160+ pages, yet you claim its stopped a good debate.You and a couple waggonists may disagree, but many people agree with my deletion of postsWhen the thread derailed true I said ">>>>>>>>>>>white people". As a result of that, the thread viewers dropped dramatically and everyone was sheddin tears saying they dont want to hear that. I fully co-signed that and deleted every single post related to that discussion. I have pointed out on numerous occasions that there is a thread for you to take you negative comments. There are now two if you include the Bill O'Reilly thread with the Tulse thread. Surely I would have deleted both of those if I'm really trying to put across this bias perspective, no? Fact is, the Tulse thread fell off so hard you forgot about its existence. It got stale and the one you see continued to prosper, therefore showing the quality control proved quite the contrary to what you and all these other little cronies are saying that I'm killing the forum.I suggest you keep to making a few 15 post topics you tree hugger in disguise and shut your mouth. Snitchin on a forum you know, how pathetic. You say I'm feminine yet this isnt the first time you have made this threadhttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...c=17184&hl=Stop snitching and keep making sh*t threads or posting quotesAll those others who dont like me, just ignore me. The more you quote my posts and respond to me is the more I will reply. I barely post since the start of the year. Nowadays its hardly outside of the MJ thread and Big Bro so I'm not hard to avoid. I dont see none of you man cussin P Brisco for locking that GAS vs PYG topic the other day while it was growing. Nor continuously locking the thread where Smaddy sent for Face Off until he replied. Ignore me if its that time.If you must know there was a screening for the Giggs and The Streets video yesterday at Riverside studios in Hammersmith where the debuted both the SBTV/RWD behind the scenes followed by the video. It was hosted by Jason Lewis. Ras Kwame was in the building and will most probably be on Grime Daily giving his opinion on the video. I have been deleting negative posts about paedo in MJ thread since he officially died.How about that?You are just a little whiny private chool educated spoilt brat whose mum used to say "No Tommy dont do that" before you boxed her in her mouth tryna go on like youve got something to fight for. One of them youths who had every console and never had to worry about that, yet when 9/11 happened all of a sudden they found out that the world may not be as it seems so take a stand against most thingsTold you before bruv, I know your kind