001 you feminine prick why you deleting my posts?

Thun

lol @ prophet deleting earlier post about BBC, Jade Goody etc but then letting this whole diana sh*t swingthe hypocrisy is alot
001 delete the posts about diana innit you faggotThis is an appreciation topicOh wait you made some of those posts...
Yeah and?You bitches need to stop watching me. You claim to hate me and what not but you hug my posts and monitor what I do. Have fun posting and let the mods modFor the record, I was at work and didnt mind the debate. It was the only thing on here interesting at the time. I would have deleted once I got home but I cant be arsed now. The debate has stopped here though... well until tomorrow if I'm bored at work
:huh: lol i seriously don't even know who you are, could you actually point to were i've said anything at all to you personally besides the post you quoted, don't even try and play that card.
Dont worry about it the prick is delusionalThe news of MJ's death has had an emotional impact on his life which has resulted in the rants and lies he is now posting up on hereNever seen a person break down on here as bad as this cry baby fag

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ prophet deleting earlier post about BBC, Jade Goody etc but then letting this whole diana sh*t swingthe hypocrisy is alot
001 killed this thread by deleting bare posts were people are having lively discussionsEven had to lock the topic I made against him as it got too much for him dont know why admin let him be able to delete postsHas killed what was a good threadMay aswell lockCan someone unlock the thread I made against him as the cry baby fag locked it
How can it get on top when the thing was solved. You regretted making it, when other people came saying the same thing I had been telling you.No negative posts were in there long enough for a debate to have kicked off so once again, stop lyingWe've established you lied about debates in there. There was one debate and that was started by me. The thread had gone 150+ pages by then so it didnt affect a thing. How can I kill a thread when it got to 160 pages? The thread is dead no that "Princess" Di v Mj startedHow much longer do you want to keep getting your theories shut down with facts? Conspiracies only work when there isnt evidence to support the other side
Did you unlock this thread an hour later just to reply to this?Don't tell me you are that waste. Seriously.

001 killed this thread by deleting bare posts were people are having lively discussionsEven had to lock the topic I made against him as it got too much for him dont know why admin let him be able to delete postsHas killed what was a good threadMay aswell lockCan someone unlock the thread I made against him as the cry baby fag locked it
How can it get on top when the thing was solved. You regretted making it, when other people came saying the same thing I had been telling you.No negative posts were in there long enough for a debate to have kicked off so once again, stop lyingWe've established you lied about debates in there. There was one debate and that was started by me. The thread had gone 150+ pages by then so it didnt affect a thing. How can I kill a thread when it got to 160 pages? The thread is dead no that "Princess" Di v Mj startedHow much longer do you want to keep getting your theories shut down with facts? Conspiracies only work when there isnt evidence to support the other side
Did you unlock this thread an hour later just to reply to this?Don't tell me you are that waste. Seriously.
I moved this post from the real MJ thread, then responded to it. He asked for it to be opened so I've opened it. How can I make two posts consecutively but Thun's post time was inbetween mine?Honestly bruv, this is the second time you have posted garbage in this thread. I think your a cool guy normally so I dont know whats got into.This Ton breh is so gassed. Its like prodding snails with tree branches. He calls people emotional but goes on campaigns and mentions people much longer than anyone apart from Justin mentions him. In relation to MJ talk to the man in the mirror. I think you'll find the emotional dude staring at you

The post from you at 7:37pm was the last post before it was locked.I then saw another post from you at the time 8:34pm.Other people's posts then came after yours so kill the noise.You are a muppet IMO. Like I said, people don't have to acknowledge or reply to certain posts so deleting posts or topics is dead unless they are spamming.

Honestly bruv, this is the second time you have posted garbage in this thread. I think your a cool guy normally so I dont know whats got into.
of late

The post from you at 7:37pm was the last post before it was locked.I then saw another post from you at the time 8:34pm.Other people's posts then came after yours so kill the noise.You are a muppet IMO. Like I said, people don't have to acknowledge or reply to certain posts so deleting posts or topics is dead unless they are spamming.
Youre a smart guy. Question: if I am deleting negative posts, you know I'm deleting negative posts, there is another thread for negative posts, why continue to post in the thread where you know it will get deleted?I use 'you' general not specificYou know that people wont ignore it. Youve been here long enough

LOL @ c/s the gif like you ain't part of the reason I posted it.
I dont give a f*ck why you posted it. You are you so I know I was most prob the reason why you posted it. You man on here are bitches. You hold grudges online. Same old cronies come out to play. This isnt the first time youve come in a thread with me and someone discussing something and said moist. If it was your style to do it in every thread like this then cool, but you hardly post yet manage to find yourself hereIronic thing is you are coming to me, I'm replying. Holdin grudges for next man on the internet is sad.Surprised venom hasnt come in yet

I dont give a f*ck why you posted it. You are you so I know I was most prob the reason why you posted it. You man on here are bitches. You hold grudges online. Same old cronies come out to play. This isnt the first time youve come in a thread with me and someone discussing something and said moist. If it was your style to do it in every thread like this then cool, but you hardly post yet manage to find yourself hereIronic thing is you are coming to me, I'm replying. Holdin grudges for next man on the internet is sad.Surprised venom hasnt come in yet
album-emotional.jpg

album-emotional.jpg
LOL

album-emotional.jpg
LOL
don't give a f*ck about this beef, but lol @ Expression on mans face + title