Lyrics4Lyrics - Stay Fly [ Video ]

Vista

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

video was quite then professional props to them, content was kinda whack tbh I'm jus not a Lego fan so no matter how good it was i aint gonna buy so suppose its not for me ,but jus a word of advise if ur gonna say "our money is in the £100.000's" it would be a good idea not to drive round in the vid in a mk1 focus, they go for like £600 nowadays that cant even buy a decent pinky ringbut keep doin u and that wat u should do is set up a stall selling Ur stuff out side a N-Dubz concert i think that type of crowd would be on dis ting for u and stop being all up in the videos and dancing around in the video remind me of how puffy was
The best advise anybody ever told me is dont take advise from someone who is not doing half the things you are...
bruv i wouldnt wanna sell lego tbh not the type oh brick that could pay for my life style,,,and the advice was jus that , its the reason u post on here for pointers advice etc etc coz it sure aint to sell thingsi am one of the few on here that dont dub u i'm just real with what i say so dont get touchyi gots love for all the ugandans out there fonejacker.jpgfrom "sort code & account" to lego chains,THE WORLD IS YOURS
LOLOLOL

Was was Napa saying Mr K, same old ?
exactly wat it says on the tin TBHnever let me down yea slew a few slores, pop couples bottles catch a few raysback to this sh*t :blink:
lol, im there 1st week of august
me to i'm back 1st wensday of augur see me in bazaar i'm bait wit it

Guest PROFIT2

These pricks still tryin 2 makin music?Saw them 2 twin fags at the last westwood at ministryThought they were doin it with some sh*t stay fly jackets and them homo legochains smh

These pricks still tryin 2 makin music?Saw them 2 twin fags at the last westwood at ministryThought they were doin it with some sh*t stay fly jackets and them homo legochains smh
We WERE doing it, doin it and doin it and doin it wellHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA, any bredda in the corner watching next man draw gal

We WERE doing it, doin it and doin it and doin it wellHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA, any bredda in the corner watching next man draw gal
lol

you utter wasteman how comes ur not dead yetany downsyromed version of p diddyur about as fly as a tortoise. furthermore u actually look like a tortoise with ur scrawny neckyou and ur brother_44098171_afp_tortoise416.jpgDONT KNOW WHY MANS TRYNA COME OUTA HIS SHELL ALL OF A SUDDEN
WHY WERE U BORN?

so everyone who doesnt like the song is a hater to u?well. you're song is f*ck*ng sh*t braheven the tracks i used 2 make round secondary school sh*t is better then that piece of crap"2 little d*ckie birds"gtfooh
EVERYONE WHO IS DISSING ME IS A HATER, IF U DONT LIKE THE TUNE, FINEIF U DONT LIKE THE VIDEO, FINEIF U DONT LIKE THE FACT IM THE REASON UR MUM IS LEAVING UR DAD, ALSO FINE